92 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched Cc was sleeping in Aaliyahs room.

I sighed and rolled onto my back and grabbed my phone and checked the time I groaned fuckkkk.

My phone said 1 am I forced myself out of bed and walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and turned the fan on.

I climbed into bed and grabbed my phone and turned on music and started looking up hotels in Paris.

I also checked the plane tickets and took a couple of screen shots then turned off my music and plugged my phone in and put it down.

I rolled onto my stomach and yawned and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Matthew woke up and walked out of his room and used the restroom then headed downstairs.

Matthew turned on the coffee maker then left a couple minutes later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I grabbed my phone and got out of bed then walked out of my room and headed down the hallway.

I walked into Shawn's room and closed his door my mom woke up and walked out of her room and woke up Aaliyah.

My mom headed downstairs and made some coffee then sat down on the couch and waited for Aaliyah.

I walked over to Shawn's bed he was sleeping peacefully and snoring lightly I smiled and climbed into his bed.

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at me and said oh hey Elle morning.

I smiled and cuddled against his chest and he kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me.

Shawn said so what are we doing today my mom and Aaliyah left and headed to school.

My mom locked the front door and left to drop off Aaliyah I said I found a hotel and plane tickets.

Shawn smiled and said ok cool sounds good and he kissed my head and said are you excited to leave.

I smiled and said yea and looked up at him and bit my lip and he leaned down and kissed me.

I said Shawn are you excited about going on a trip with me Shawn smiled and said yea.

I said so tomorrow you wanna figure out trip plans Shawn smiled and yawned and said yea.

Me and Shawn got comfortable and fell asleep a little while later a couple of hours later Matthew woke up.

Matthew used the restroom then headed downstairs to make coffee then he left for work.

A little while later my mom woke up and headed into Aaliyahs room and woke her up for school then she headed downstairs.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled off of Shawn's chest and layed on my back.

I yawned and stretched and got out of bed and grabbed my phone and headed out of his room.

I closed the door and walked in the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it.

I walked out and headed downstairs Aaliyah went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I fed Cc then sat down on the couch my mom was drinking coffee and playing on her phone.

My mom said so Elle when are you leaving I said I have no idea I need to book the rooms and get the plane tickets.

My mom yawned and said ok sounds good I said I love you she said I love you more Elle.

I smiled and yawned and stretched on the couch a little while later my mom and Aaliyah left for school.

I continued looking at hotels and plane tickets while Shawn was still asleep.

A little while later Shawn came downstairs and crashed on the couch next to me and I started laughing.

Shawn sat up and we started talking about the hotel and plane situation I showed him what I found last night.

A little while later my mom came back home and locked the front door and sat down on the couch.

A little while later Shawn grabbed my phone and he went upstairs and got his wallet and went into his dad's office and closed the door.

I headed upstairs and grabbed a suit case and opened it and put it on my bed and headed downstairs and sat down on the couch.

Shawn was busy in Matthew's office and he was talking on the phone and I looked at my mom she was also playing on her phone.

I sighed and looked down at the ground because Shawn had my phone in Matthew's office with him.

My mom said where is Shawn I said in Matthew's office she said ok and continued playing on her phone.

A little while later Shawn came back into the living room and sat down on the couch and handed me my phone.

Shawn said ok we should start packing we are leaving Saturday I squealed and tackled Shawn on the couch.

We all started laughing together and Shawn kissed my shoulder and I got up and ran upstairs into my room.

I closed my door and turned on music and my fan and started looking through my closet.

Shawn also headed upstairs so he could pack his bag I started folding my clothes and picking them up.

A little while later I finished packing and put my bag down by my door and sat down on my bed and turned off my music.

I yawned and stretched and layed down and yawned and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A little while later my door opened and closed I felt Shawn kiss my head and move backwards and grab my bag and walk out of my room.

Shawn closed my door and headed downstairs and said she is completely knocked out.

My mom started laughing and said are you fucking kidding me Shawn started laughing and said no she's like passed out.

My mom said well it is Elle so are you surprised Shawn said nope and sat down on the couch and hung out with my mom.

A couple of hours later I heard the front door open and close and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I said did I fall asleep and I sat up and got slightly dizzy I got out of bed and walked out of my room.

I went to the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

Shawn said nice nap I said um yea Shawn said I ordered the plane tickets for Saturday I said oh ok cool.

Shawn said we need to leave at 4 am I said well fuckin hell me and Shawn started laughing together and I shook my head.

Shawn said well your mom just left to go pick up Aaliyah from school I said ok and yawned and layed down on the couch.

A little while later Matthew came home and locked the front door and headed upstairs and changed and came back downstairs.

Matthew sat down on the couch and said hey guys Matthew and Shawn started talking about random shit and laughed together.

A little while later my mom came home and locked the front door and we all went into the kitchen.

We all started eating dinner Shawn said we are leaving at 4 am on Saturday Matthew said ok sounds good.

Aaliyah said aw where are you guys going Shawn said Paris Aaliyah said aw lucky I'm jealous.

I said I will definitely take a lot of pictures my mom said oh good please do.

A little while later we all finished eating and picked up our dishes and headed upstairs and went into our rooms.

I played on my phone for a while then fell asleep after I plugged my phone in and put it down.