48 monday

MONDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I got up and walked out of my room and closed my door.

I walked towards the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then walked out of the bathroom.

Aaliyah walked out of her room and said Elle can I sleep with you I smiled and said yea sure. Aaliyah said I don't want to go to school I laughed and said ugh period.

Me an Aaliyah went into my room and snuggled together and fell back asleep a little while later.

A couple of hours later Matthew came in my room and turned on the lights and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Matthew said Aaliyah wake up its time for school then I need to go to work she said ok and got up and walked out of my room.

Matthew said morning Elle then turned off my lights and closed the door and I fell back asleep. A little while later Matthew and Aaliyah left and went to work and school.

My mom was already awake and downstairs Shawn was still completely knocked out in his room.

I woke up a couple of hours later and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

After I finished using the restroom I walked over to Shawn's door and quietly opended it and walked in and closed the door.

I walked over to his bed and he was only sleeping in his boxers I said fuck and felt my heart go in between my legs.

I bit my thumb and walked over to him he was extremely fit and he had nice muscles he had abs and I felt like I was gonna die just from looking at him.

Shawn was snoring lightly and I ran my knuckle against his jawline and he smiled and woke up and yawned and stretched.

Shawn smiled and said morning babe what are you doing up I said I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. He laughed and said ah so you come and wake me up.

I started laughing and said yea pretty much I sat down on his bed and he looked at me and winked. I said damn Shawn quit you know your hot and drive me crazy.

Shawn said oh yea Elle and he ran his hand against my thigh and I felt electricity throughout my body when he touched me.

Shawn yawned and stretched and said so Elle what are the plans for today. I shrugged and said I don't know my mom is downstairs in the living room he said ok and we both got up.

Shawn quickly put on pants and walked out of his room and he quickly used the restroom then we headed downstairs into the living room.

My mom said morning Elle and Shawn we said hey morning mom she smiled and said so Aaliyah is going to be off for a week.

Shawn said ok and sat down on the couch I said so what does that mean. My mom said me and Matthew are talking about a family road trip.

I said oh how fun Shawn smiled and said yea I agree with Elle. My mom said we are gonna talk more about it when Matthew comes home.

Me and Shawn said ok sounds good I walked into the kitchen and looked for something to eat and drink. Shawn also walked into the kitchen and got something to eat and drink as well.

A couple minutes later me and Shawn sat down at the table and started eating breakfast my mom was playing on her phone.

A little while later me and Shawn put up our dishes and went back into the living room and sat down on the couch.