146 sunday

SUNDAY DAY 2 OF PERIOD:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

It's the 2nd day of my period and I already wanna die now I sighed and bit my lip.

I forced myself out of bed and took medicine then went to the bathroom.

I went back into my room and bent over the bed because I started cramping really bad.

Aaliyah came in the room and closed the door and said Elle and she gave me a hug.

I stood and felt my eyes watering I said everything hurts Aaliyah said I know.

She carefully helped me in bed and plugged the heating pad in and climbed into bed.

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Aaliyah.

Shawn said what the hell are you doing Aaliyah said your wife is in pain shut up.

I started laughing and said oh damn my stomach Aaliyah said Elle don't laugh.

I said I wanna stop bleeding she said yea I don't blame you Shawn said Elle I'm here if you need anything.

A couple of hours later we all finally went back to sleep after I finished crying because of the pain.

A couple of hours later Shawn and Aaliyah woke up and headed downstairs into the kitchen.

I was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly a little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Me Shawn and Aaliyah all decided to hang out in bed all day because I was in so much pain.

After we all ate dinner we continued hanging out in bed and watching movies and eating snacks.

My period has been extremely heavy the past two days which sucks.

A little while later we all fell asleep after the movie was over Shawn and Aaliyah were both snoring lightly.