185 day 7 Wednesday

DAY 7 OF ITALY TRIP WEDNESDAY:

I woke up and groaned what the fuck my body is absolutely killing me.

I looked around and saw every one sleeping on the floor I smiled and took pictures of us.

I sighed and said ugh worst fuvking mistake of my life I sighed and rolled over onto my back.

I said it gets fucking worse my tail bone was digging into the floor.

I lifted up my shirt and saw the carpet marks on my body I said well at least I slept through the night.

Every one was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I got out of the fort carefully.

I stood up and my whole body cracked I said holy fuck that felt absolutely amazing.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into the room.

I sighed and checked my notifications I said 3 in the fucking morning.

I said ugh fuvk my body I climbed into bed and got comfortable and instantly fell asleep.

A couple of hours later Aaliyah woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Aaliyah got out of the fort and crashed on the bed I said you in pain too.

Aaliyah said yea that floor hurts like a mother fucker I laughed and said agreed.

A little while later Shawn and Lucy finally woke up and were also complaining of being in pain.

I said never again Shawn said agreed I said uh huh and shook my head.

Everyone crashed on the bed and Shawn took pictures of us and posted it on Instagram.

I said um you guys wanna stay in since we are in pain Aaliyah said yes please.

Lacey said pool sounds nice I said ok Shawn said I'm down I said we should probably pack tonight.

Shawn mmm not yet I said ok and looked at him and he smiled and said ok let's get dressed for the pool.

Aaliyah and Lucy got up and groaned fuckkkk and said my back I said old ladies.

We all started laughing together and they walked out of our room Shawn gave me a kiss then went into the bathroom.

I got up and looked for my bathing suit and put it on and put my hair in a messy bun.

Shawn walked out and smiled widely and kissed my head and said dam Elle you look good.

I smiled and blushed and said thanks Shawn he said of course babe.

I quickly used the restroom and me and Shawn put on some sunscreen really quick.

A couple minutes later we all walked out of our hotel rooms and walked down the hallway.

We all held hands and sung the Little Einstein theme song and we laughed together.

A little while later we got down to the lobby and walked to where the pool was and we all walked outside.

I said holy shit it's bright Shawn said yea it's Hella bright we all sat down I our seats.

I said I miss Mr. Midnight Shawn said aw yea me too I pouted and said my baby.

Aaliyah said you will see him soon don't worry I said ugh I can't wait to just cuddle him.

Shawn said yea I agree too I said uh no me first he's my baby Shawn said ok damn Elle you win.

We all started laughing together and I shook my head and looked at pictures of Mr. Midnight on my phone.

A little while later we all continued driving around Italy.

A couple of hours later we all ate dinner then headed back to the hotel.

After we got to the hotel we all packed up our bag so we could leave tomorrow.

Shawn set his alarm for 4 am so we could leave and head to the airport.

Shawn said are you excited to see Mr. Midnight I said oh my God yes and smiled.

A little while later me and Shawn fell asleep for the night so we could energy for tomorrow.