30 day 2

DAY 2 MONDAY:

At around 6 am my alarm went off and I jumped and woke up and groaned fuckkkk. I yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked out of my room after I turned off my alarm. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it and walked out. I woke up Aaliyah and turned on her light and said get up sis she said ok and yawned and stretched. Shawn woke up and yawned and stretched when he walked out of his room. I smiled and bit my lip and gave him a hug he said mmm good morning guys and we smiled. A little while later we were all ready and headed outside and Shawn locked the front door and we all hoped in the car. We all jammed out to music on the way to school it was an extremely beautiful day. Shawn started the car and we got to school a little while later and dropped off Aaliyah. After we dropped her off we started driving home and jammed out to music and talked. After we got home Shawn set an alarm for to pick up Aaliyah. Me and Shawn both ended up falling asleep again because we were exhausted from waking up early. A little while later we woke up and yawned and stretched I headed downstairs and ate some food and chilled on the couch. Shawn came downstairs and ate as well and we both watched movies together and laughed about random shit. A couple of hours later me and Shawn left the house and headed out to go pick up Aaliyah. Me and Shawn were singing songs on the radio and picked up Aaliyah a little while later. We stopped to get food on the way home after we got home we all ate and helped Aaliyah with home work. After we finished eating and helped Aaliyah we all got ready for bed and ended up falling asleep a little while later we fell asleep.