101 day 7 Saturday

DAY 7 OF PARIS TRIP SATURDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked up at Shawn.

He was sleeping peacefully and snoring lightly and I smiled and rolled onto my back.

I yawned and looked out the window and smiled when I saw how pretty the sunrise was.

I took a couple pictures and put my phone down and rolled onto my stomach and looked back at Shawn who was sleeping peacefully.

I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed into the room and walked beside Shawn and put my phone down.

I smiled and kissed his head and said shawnny boy wake up he started laughing and said I'm up Elle huh.

I laughed and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer and kissed me.

I smiled and said what do you want to do today Shawn said I don't know its up to you Elle.

I said ok I pulled back and opened the fridge and pulled out the box of macaroons and opened it and started eating them.

Shawn said Elle share I said ok and handed Shawn some and I sat down next to him on the bed.

Me and Shawn cuddled and watched movies and ate the rest of the macaroons that we had left.

Shawn threw the empty box away and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I grabbed my phone and started playing on it and looked up things to do in Paris.

I was extremely tired from walking around Paris for the past couple of days.

I put my phone down and sighed and layed back down Shawn said hey babe what's wrong and he got back into bed.

I yawned and said I don't know what I wanna do today he said well we can stay in today a rest and go out tomorrow.

I smiled and said ok sounds good shawn smiled and leaned down and kissed me and he pulled back and layed down.

Me and Shawn cuddled for the rest of the day until we fell asleep a couple of hours later.