5 Thursday

THURSDAY:

The sun was shining brightly through my curtains I threw my blanket over my face and rolled over and sighed I was extremely exhausted from last night. I had so much to do today before the concert tomorrow. I woke up and got out of bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it. I went back into my room and checked my notifications I had my outfit for tomorrow all ready waiting on my desk. I went downstairs and my mom was awake and sitting on the couch she said you excited for Tomorrow I said hell yea and she started laughing. I have my VIP passes and tickets on my desk I still can't believe Shawn Mendes is single even though I have absolutely no chance with him. I hung out with my mom and made food and ate and watched TV. A little while later I headed upstairs into my room and lit a candle and turned on some music and went into my bathroom. I turned on the tub and went into my room and picked out some clean clothes I yawned and stretched. A little while later I turned off the tub and I got out of my clothes and put them on the floor. I got into the tub and listened to music and washed my hair. I also shaved and exfoliated I also used a good smelling body wash and I also used a hair mask. I got out an hour later and dried off and changed and went downstairs and put my dirty clothes up. A little while later my mom took a bath for tomorrow and put up her dirty clothes. I did a couple of stuff around the house and continued getting ready for tomorrow I was extremely excited about the concert tomorrow. All of my friends were extremely excited for me as well I started jamming out to Shawn Mendes while chilling on my phone for the rest of the day. Me and my mom went to bed early so we could do stuff tomorrow before the concert. I did some skin care before I went to bed I also did a couple more stuff I got everything I wanted signed on my desk and went to bed a little while later.