81 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

I walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and closed my door.

I called Lucy and she smiled and said hey Elle what's up I said I'm bored wanna sneak out she said sure and said I will be there and hung up.

I quickly changed and sprayed some body spray on and put on my shoes and grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and headed towards the front door.

I grabbed the house key and quickly used the restroom then sat down on the couch.

Me and Lucy have been talking a lot more recently and we instantly became best friends which is nice in my opinion.

A couple minutes later Lucy texted me and I got up and unlocked the door and walked out of the house and locked the front door.

I walked down the porch and swayed my hips while walking towards her car and got in and closed the door.

Lucy said well fuck could you possibly get anymore hotter I laughed and shook my head and buckled up.

Lucy locked the car and rolled down the windows and turned on the radio and started driving out of the neighborhood.

I threw my hands up and screamed WOAHHH FUCK THE WORLD and me and Lucy started laughing together while she drove out of the neighborhood and headed down the highway.

Lucy said we are going to the park I said why she said because I said so I laughed and said yes mam and we continued laughing together.

I looked out the window and smiled widely while Lucy jammed out and started drumming her fingers against the steering wheel.

A little while later Lucy parked at the park and rolled up the windows and lowered down the music and we both got out and closed our doors.

Lucy locked the car and we headed towards the swings and sat down Lucy pulled out a cigarette and lit it up.

She said you want one I said no and she said ok and I started swinging back and forth and said I haven't been to a park in forever.

Lucy said oh I always come here when I want to be alone and think about dark shit.

I said yea I bet and I stopped swinging and watched her smoke. Lucy blew out the smoke and looked at me and smiled and said you good elle.

I said um yea I just miss Shawn he said yea I bet I mean he's gonna be your husband.

I smiled and said yea true and we continued talking about random shit and laughed together.

Lucy stopped on her cigarette and stood up and walked over to the monkey bars.

I got up and followed her she climbed up the thing and sat on them and I carefully climbed up there.

She grabbed my hand and helped me up and I sat down and we took a couple pictures together.

I said you know what Lucy she smiled and said huh Elle I said I prefer the night over the day.

Lucy smiled and said yea I agree with you I said Lucy she said uh huh.

I smiled and said do you wanna be my rebellious best friend Lucy said hell fucking yea Elle.

I smiled and said cool I'll be your rebellious best friend as long as we don't get arrested.

Lucy said yes mam and she blew me a kiss and I started laughing and shook my head and we continued talking about random shit and laughing together.

Lucy jumped down and I started getting anxious she stood under me and extended her arms.

I got on the monkey bar and she grabbed my hips and said I got you and I let go and she lifted me down.

Lucy said that wasn't so bad huh I said no and laughed and she shook her head.

A couple minutes later me and Lucy continued talking and walked over towards the car and she unlocked it and we both got in.

Lucy locked the car and we both buckled up and she turned on the car and rolled down the windows and turned on the radio.

Lucy started driving out of the parking lot and headed towards the highway I smiled and leaned back and looked out of the window.

Lucy was in her own little world while looking out of the window and listening to music.

A little while later Lucy dropped me off and left the neighborhood I unlocked the door and walked in and closed the front door.

I quickly put the keys up and locked the front door and quickly headed upstairs and closed my door and started laughing and smiling and I bit my lip and layed down on my bed.

I said it feels so good to be bad I got off my bed and changed my clothes and plugged my phone in and climbed into bed.

Cc was sleeping peacefully in his doggy bed a little while later Matthew woke up and walked out of his room and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

A couple minutes later Matthew walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs and left for the day.

A couple minutes later Cc jumped on my bed and snuggled against me and fell asleep again.

A little while later my mom woke up and went into Aaliyahs room and woke her up for school then headed downstairs.

A couple minutes later Aaliyah went into the bathroom and closed the door and I got out of bed.

I got out of bed and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and walked out of my room and Cc followed behind me.

I said mom it's Saturday Aaliyah doesn't go to school today my mom started laughing and said oh yea.

Aaliyah walked out of the bathroom and said what the hell mom and we all started laughing together and I shook my head.

Aaliyah went downstairs and Cc followed her I said Aaliyah feed Cc please she said ok and went into the kitchen.

I walked in the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

Aaliyah fed Cc then went into the living room and sat down on the couch next to my mom.

My mom handed Aaliyah the remote while she drunk her coffee.

I got something to eat and drink and sat down on the couch and hung out with them.

Cc jumped on the couch and layed down next to me after I finished eating I put my dishes up and sat back down on the couch next to Cc.

We all hung out in the living room and watched TV I did my laundry and went upstairs and picked it up.

Cc slept while I picked up my laundry and I sprayed some body spray on and headed downstairs and sat back down on the couch.

A couple of hours later Matthew came home and we all ate dinner and hung out together in the living room and watched movies.

Cc came downstairs and jumped on Matthew and layed down and fell asleep.

Matthew said ok he's cute and we all started laughing together a little while later we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.