190 Sunday

SUNDAY:

Me and Shawn are going to spend the day and help Aaliyah pack and move out of our parents house.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I got clothes for the day and changed and sprayed some body spray on.

I headed downstairs and walked into the kitchen and took care of the cat and made some coffee.

I yawned and stretched and sighed me and Shawn are going to be extremely busy today helping Aaliyah.

Our parents are also going to help so thats really nice of them.

I chilled on the couch and drunk my coffee and played on my phone.

A little while later me and Shawn left and headed to our parents house and started helping pack Aaliyahs room.

I helped Matthew put some boxes in the cars Aaliyah said ehh I'm super excited I laughed and said I bet.

I helped my mom pack Aaliyahs clothes Shawn and Matthew took care of the heavy stuff.

Matthew rented a Uhaul to pack stuff in there I smiled and said damn Shawn is strong.

We all started laughing together and I shook my head.

A little while later after we got Aaliyahs room packed we all headed to her apartment.

Shawn bought us coffee and I smiled and said life saver and he started laughing and shook his head.

A little while later we all started unpacking the cars and I helped Aaliyah set her new room up.

Aaliyah smiled and said Elle I'm really happy your my step sister.

I smiled and said yea me too and I started hanging up her clothes in the closet.

Matthew and Shawn were bringing in the heavy furniture.

By the end of the day we were all exhausted and sweaty.

A little while later we all left and headed to our own houses.

After me and Shawn got home we quickly took a shower then we ate dinner.

I quickly fed the cat then headed upstairs and climbed into bed and passed out for the night.

Shawn came to bed a couple minutes later after he climbed into bed and got comfortable he fell asleep for the night.