90 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I checked my phone and it said 1 am I said what the fuck and I got up and walked out of my room and closed my door.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed one of Shawn's shirts and put it on and grabbed my phone and earbuds and turned on some music.

I bit my lip and snuck out of my room and closed the door I started dancing around the hallway.

I headed downstairs and started sliding around the living room and kitchen I started smiling widely.

I jumped on the couch and started dancing and I laughed and shook my head and got down.

I continued dancing around the living room and smiling and laughing.

Shawn came downstairs confused and stood on the last step watching me I stopped and said oh.

Shawn shook his head and walked downstairs and grabbed my earbud and kissed my head.

I said hey and we both started laughing together me and Shawn sat down on the couch and listened to music together.

Shawn said so I'm assuming you can't sleep I said nope and Shawn laughed and said ugh same.

I said yea and I hate it Shawn kissed my head and wrapped his arms around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder.

Shawn rested his hand on my thigh and we just cuddled and listened to music together on the couch.

Shawn said me and you should go out today I smiled and said I like that idea a lot.

Shawn smiled and said good I'm glad I said Aaliyah has 2 months of school left Shawn said damn that's crazy.

I said I know I can't believe it Shawn said yea and continued looking at the couch.

I smiled widely and kissed his cheek and he smiled and bit his lip and looked at me and kissed my head.

Shawn said are we staying down here for the night I said if you want to Shawn said ok because I am not getting up.

A little while later I turned off my music and me and Shawn fell asleep a couple minutes later cuddled together.

A couple of hours later Matthew woke up and walked out of his room and came downstairs and turned on the coffee maker in the kitchen.

After he did that he walked out of the front door and closed it and locked it and left to head to work.

A little while later my mom woke up and went into Aaliyahs room and woke her up for school.

Me and Shawn were completely knocked out on the couch and snoring lightly Shawn was cuddled against me sleeping peacefully.

A little while later my mom came home and locked the front door and she made coffee and sat down on the couch.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got off of the couch.

I headed upstairs and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got off the couch and headed upstairs and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I made some food and ate it and Shawn also made food and we all hung out and ate food.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and went into the living room and sat down on the couch and watched movies.

A couple of hours later my mom left and went to go pick up Aaliyah from school.

A little while later Matthew came home and locked the front door a little while later my mom and Aaliyah came home and we all ate dinner together.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and went upstairs and went to bed for the night.