160 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

The house is extremely quiet which is extremely weird for me and I don't like it.

I closed the bathroom door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

I sighed and went into the kitchen and got something to drink and eat and sat down at the table.

I put on music and ate breakfast and thought about what I wanted to do today.

After I finished eating I did the dishes and headed upstairs and changed for the day and sprayed some body spray on.

A couple minutes later I left the house and got in my car and drove out of the neighborhood.

I picked up some coffee and headed into town it felt really weird driving alone.

I jammed out to music and parked in the Ulta parking lot and got out of my car and headed inside.

I felt slightly anxious going in by myself but I calmed down a little while later.

I bought a couple of things and went to Sally's and bought hair dye.

I also went to Walmart and picked up some snacks and other stuff I wanted and headed home.

After I got home I picked my stuff up and changed and ate lunch.

A little while later I talked to Shawn after his show and and he had to leave.

A couple of hours later I ate dinner and got extremely bored so I dyed my hair and did some skin care.

After I dyed my hair I changed and got ready for bed then I fell asleep a little while later.