140 Thursday

THURSDAY:

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I was completely knocked out and snoring lightly Shawn went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Shawn brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then came back into our room.

Shawn started singing while he walked into our room I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I looked up and Shawn smiled and said hey baby good morning how did you sleep.

I smiled and said good he sat down beside me and kissed my head and said I slept good.

I said maybe I can help Aaliyah decorate her room Shawn smiled and said yea you can do that.

I said Shawn we should definitely have sex tonight he started laughing and said yes mam.

I bit my thumb and started laughing and shook my head Shawn kissed my head and said fuckin dork.

I said well also maybe Aaliyah can sleep over Shawn said oh that would actually be really fun.

I smiled and said yea that would be really fun to have her over tonight Shawn quickly texted my mom.

A couple minutes later Shawn said alright so Aaliyah can sleep over I said really.

Shawn said yea I said ok cool he said we can go pick her up in a little bit if you want to.

I smiled and said ok me and Shawn cuddled in bed and fell asleep a little while later.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn woke back up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Me and Shawn got up and got ready for the day and headed downstairs.

Me and Shawn headed over to our parents house and went inside and picked up Aaliyah.

She squealed and gave me and Shawn a hug and smiled I quickly gave cc some love before we left.

I gave my mom a hug before me and Shawn left we all left and picked up food and headed to our house.

Aaliyah was extremely excited when we got back to our house we all ate food and hung out and cleaned up.

A couple of hours later we all ate food and went to bed Aaliyah decided to sleep with me and Shawn.

Aaliyah slept in the middle of us and we all yawned and fell asleep for the night.