55 day 3 monday

DAY 3 OF FAMILY VACATION MONDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I looked at Shawn and he was sleeping peacefully.

I felt like my heart was being shredded because I hated being mad at him.

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I walked back into the room and walked over to Shawn and ran my knuckle against his jawline and he rolled onto his side.

I felt my eyes watering and I bit my lip and went into the bathroom and closed the door and climbed into the bathtub and started crying.

I felt like absolute shit a little while later I fell asleep from crying so much. A couple of hours later I heard the bathroom door open and close I heard Shawn yawn and groan fuck.

I woke up in a shit ton of pain and I looked at Shawn and he started using the restroom I yawned and stretched. Shawn pulled his pants up and looked at me and said Elle.

I said what he quickly washed his hands and dried them off and walked over to me and knelt beside the bathtub.

Shawn said why the fuck are you sleeping in the tub I said because I tried to wake you up so I could talk to you but you didn't wake up.

Shawn yawned and said so you decided to sleep in the tub I said yea and your judging me he said um no your in a lot of pain.

I said actually yea I am Shawn picked me up bridal style and put me down in the bed and I instantly fell back asleep in the bed.

A little while later I woke back up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I noticed Shawn sitting in a chair beside the bed.

I said so you don't want to be near me cool Shawn said no I wanted you to get sleep. I rolled my eyes and rolled onto my side Shawn got up and pulled off the blanket.

I said hey fuck you and I got out of bed and stood in front of Shawn and he tossed the blanket on the bed.

Shawn said Elle look I don't want to argue anymore I said yea and neither do I.

Shawn knelt in front of me and pulled me closer and said look I'm sorry I over reacted at the restaurant last night.

I put my hands on his shoulders and said Shawn I forgive you he smiled and bit his lip. I said I'm sorry for what I said he smiled and said Elle I forgive you.

I smiled and leaned down and kissed him Shawn pulled me closer and started to deepen the kiss. Shawn stood up and hoisted me up and layed me down on the bed.

I put my hands in his shirt and lifted it up Shawn broke the kiss and took off his shirt and tossed it and started kissing me passionately again.

I put my hand in his hair and tugged it slightly and he pulled back and moaned fuckkkk Elle. I felt my heart go in between my legs I looked at Shawn and said I love you.

Shawn smiled and said I love you more Elle and he leaned against my neck and started kissing it and I moaned slightly.

Shawn pulled back and said so what do you wanna do today I said I have no idea he said ok I'm extremely exhausted I said me too.

Matthew said we were staying in today me and Shawn didn't mind at all. Shawn ordered food and we chilled in bed and ate and watched movies all day.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn got ready for bed and I cuddled against his chest and fell asleep for the night.

Shawn kissed my head and mumbled marry me Elle....