15 Sunday

SUNDAY:

My mom came in my room and said Elle you should get up I groaned fuckkkk I don't want to. My mom said we are going get you more hair dye I said ok and rolled out of bed and yawned and stretched. I was going to do something different with my hair I used the restroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I headed downstairs Matthew was here I said hey he said hey good morning Shawn and Aaliyah  are still sleeping I laughed and said nice. A little while later me and my mom changed and we all left a little while later I got a coffee and we headed to Walmart. I got black hair dye and some face masks and a bunch of other stuff and checked out. A little while later we got my stuff and headed over to Matthews house my mom said wow I smiled and said you have a nice house. It was a two story house with a nice chandelier Aaliyah was awake and downstairs I went into Shawn's room and dropped my bag and he woke up and said huh I'm up. I started laughing and shook my head a little while later Shawn finally woke up and I changed. Me and Shawn went into his bathroom and we started dying my hair black he said you are gonna look amazing with black hair I laughed and said I'm extremely pale so thats fun. Me and Shawn laughed and talked while dying my hair we took a couple of pictures together I said I want to go to college he said oh yea. I said I don't know maybe who knows a little while later we went downstairs and waited for the dye to process. I continued drinking my coffee and laughing with everyone a hour later me and Shawn went to his bathroom and I leaned over the tub so he could wash my hair. I screamed OW ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCKING DROWN ME Shawn was laughing his ass off and said no I'm not Jesus. I yelled MY FUCKING BACK IS ANOUT TO GIVE OUT ON ME. Me and Shawn were dieing from laughing after Shawn blow dryed my hair and we both said wow I said I love it thanks he said your welcome. I looked extremely different and I headed downstairs and every one said wow and my mom said it suits you a lot I said oh shit you can see my nipples and I ran upstairs and quickly changed and headed back downstairs and sat on the couch with everyone else. Me and my mom ate dinner with them and hung out me and Shawn fell asleep against each other and my mom took a picture of us on my phone. We left after I woke up a while later I groaned fuckk because I was extremely exhausted. Me and my mom got ready for bed and ended up falling asleep a little while later after we got home.