141 Friday

FRIDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I heard two different people snoring lightly.

I looked over at Shawn and Aaliyah sleeping peacefully I smiled and quickly took pictures.

I carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

I walked over to the front door and unlocked it and opened the door and walked out.

I closed the door and sat down on the porch and enjoyed the breeze and smiled I put on some music and put my phone down.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and opened my eyes back up.

A couple minutes later Aaliyah came outside and closed the door and sat down beside me.

Aaliyah said you ok Elle I said yea I just can't sleep that's it.

Aaliyah said I bet I woke up and noticed you were gone I said yea and looked down.

She said are you ok Elle I said yea I'm just growing up thats it.

Aaliyah said yea I bet I said so you excited about junior year she said ugh I guess.

I laughed and said nice I remember when I graduated from high school.

Aaliyah said really I said yea it was both fun and scary it was a chapter closed in my life.

Aaliyah sighed and said yea I guess your right it's a closed chapter.

I smiled and said yep time to grow up and get ready for the real world gross.

Me and Aaliyah started laughing together and sighed Aaliyah rested her head on my shoulder.

I said I love you sis she smiled and said I love you more Elle I said aw and wrapped my arm around her.

A little while later me and Aaliyah snuck back inside and locked the front door and headed upstairs.

Me and Aaliyah climbed back into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

Shawn was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly I plugged my phone in before I fell asleep.

A couple of hours later Shawn and Aaliyah woke up and got out of bed and headed downstairs.

I stayed in bed so I could sleep in for a little while later.

I woke up and heard Aaliyah and Shawn arguing in the kitchen I smiled and shook my head.

I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked out of the window and sighed.

I got up and quickly used the restroom then climbed back into bed and sat up.

A little while later Shawn and Aaliyah came in the room with a tray with breakfast on it.

I smiled and said aw oh my God thank you guys so much Shawn and Aaliyah smiled widely.

I quickly took a picture and put my phone down and smiled and bit my lip.

Shawn set the tray down and Aaliyah sat on the bed next to me.

I said thanks guys they smiled and said your welcome Shawn left and came back with their breakfast.

Me Shawn and Aaliyah all hung out in bed and ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating Shawn put the dishes downstairs and he headed upstairs and sat down on the bed.

Shawn said our parents are on their way i said ok cool and Shawn put his phone down.

Aaliyah said thanks for letting me sleep with you guys me and Shawn smiled and said no problem Aaliyah.

Shawn said hopefully soon dad can help build a music studio for me.

I said that would be really cool Shawn smiled and said yea I'm extremely excited about it.

Aaliyah said oh that sounds like a lot of fun to have Shawn smiled and said yep.

A couple minutes later we all headed downstairs so we could wait on our parents to get here.

A little while later my mom and Matthew came over and we all hung out and smiled.

Shawn and Matthew went upstairs so they could look at the room and plan the music studio.

Me my mom and Aaliyah all hung out together and got caught up on what we missed.

My mom said Elle how are you enjoying the new house I smiled at her and said good actually.

She smiled and said good I'm glad Matthew and Shawn left so they could make the music room.

All of the girls decided to stay home and hang out together I said we should cook.

My mom said ok that works we can do that me my mom and Aaliyah went into the kitchen.

A little while later Shawn and Matthew came home and headed upstairs into the room.

Me and my mom all started cooking dinner and jamming out together.

Aaliyah smiled widely and gave me a hug a little while later the guys came downstairs and said done.

I said already Shawn said yep and we all sat down and started eating dinner.

I smiled and said well Aaliyah we can do your room tonight if you want she said ok and smiled.

I said mom dad you guys wanna stay the night they said yea sure I said ok cool.

Shawn smiled and said well this is gonna be extremely fun because I miss you guys.

My mom and Matthew said yea we miss you guys too.

Matthew and Shawn went upstairs and took a shower.

I tucked my mom and Aaliyah in bed and Matthew also went to bed.

Me and Shawn went into our room and climbed into bed and cuddled against each other and fell asleep.