148 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I looked up at Shawn and smiled.

He looked extremely peaceful and it made my heart flutter slightly I smiled and rested my head against his chest.

After Shawn finishes his album he's gonna release it then go on tour after.

I'm debating whether or not I should go with him I know we are gonna talk about it when the time comes.

I'm gonna spend the day cleaning while Shawn finishes up on his new album.

I sighed and closed my eyes and started breathing slowly then I fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Shawn was snoring lightly and I felt his chest rise up and down slowly and I felt at home.

I felt slightly horny I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I got up and straddled Shawn and kissed him and he woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Shawn smiled and said hi Elle what are you doing up I said I wanna have sex.

Shawn grabbed his phone and checked the time and said Elle it's 2 am.

I said uh huh and I'm in the mood Shawn laughed and said ok and grabbed a condom.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door Shawn walked out of our room.

He went to our guest bathroom upstairs I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I walked back into our room and took off my shirt and pants and sprayed some body spray on.

I climbed into bed and waited for Shawn to come back into the room.

A couple minutes later Shawn came back into our room and closed the door and bit his lip and smiled.

I felt my heart go in between my legs and my breath hitched in my throat and I bit my lip.

Shawn took off his shirt and pants and he was only in his boxers I smiled and Shawn smiled.

Shawn climbed into bed and hovered over me and I smiled Shawn kissed my forehead.

I said I love you Shawn he smiled and said I love you more Elle because I'm fucking exhausted.

I laughed and said we don't have to if you don't want to Shawn said no its fine I want to do this.

Shawn smiled and pulled down my underwear and tossed them off the bed I felt my heart race slightly.

I felt Shawn's bulge against me and my core started to heat up and Shawn took off his boxers and tossed them off the bed.

Shawn separated my legs and lined up with my entrance and slammed his hips.

I moaned fuckkkk and my head went back Shawn moaned slightly and said damn your tight Elle.

I felt my face burn slightly Shawn smiled and said I have to go to the studio Wednesday.

I said ok he said yea we have to start recording my new album I smiled and said oh how fun.

Shawn smiled and said yea and he rested his forehead against mine and started roughly thrusting into me.

My head went back and I moaned fuckkkk and Shawn kissed my throat.

I felt like my body was on fire Shawn gripped my hips and continued thrusting into me.

Me and Shawn started moaning in sync I ran my nails down his back and he shuttered and moaned slightly.

I pulled Shawn closer and started kissing him passionately and he moaned against my lips.

Shawn kissed my cheek then moved to my jaw and he licked it and I giggled slightly.

Shawn smiled and moved down to my neck and started kissing it lightly I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

Shawn started nibbling on my neck and I moaned slightly and he smiled against my neck.

Shawn bit my neck and started sucking on the skin lightly I ran my nails down his back slightly and moaned.

I felt Shawn moaning against my neck and I started getting slightly wet and he smiled against my skin.

Shawn continued roughly thrusting into me until my thighs started shaking.

Me and Shawn were both sweating like crazy a couple more rough thrusts later I came.

Shawn slammed his hips forward and his mouth hung open and he started twitching inside of me.

I said I love you Shawn he smiled and said I love you more Elle.

A little while later me and Shawn took a shower and climbed into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Shawn got out of bed and used the restroom then headed downstairs into the kitchen.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

A little while later Shawn came upstairs and we ate breakfast in bed together.

After we finished eating Shawn took our dishes downstairs and came back upstairs.

Me and Shawn stayed in bed and cuddled together after he got his songs together.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn went downstairs and ate dinner then went back upstairs.

Shawn put on a movie and we fell asleep a little while later after the movie ended.