121 wedding part 2

WEDDING PART 2:

The pastor said Elle repeat these words ok I said ok.

The Pastor said I Elle take you Shawn to be your lawfully wedded wife for good and bad rich and for poor and sickness and in health.

I put the ring on Shawn's finger and smiled he said Mrs. Mendes I smiled and said Mr. Mendes.

The pastor said BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU MAN AND WIFE YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE.

Shawn leaned down and cupped my cheeks and kissed me and everyone started cheering and clapping.

Shawn pulled back and smiled and said we did it I smiled and said yes we did it.

My cousin gave me my flowers and me and Shawn walked down the aisle smiling together and holding hands.

Shawn opened the door and we saw a bunch of paparazzi taking pictures of me and Shawn.

The paparazzi said so Shawn is this your wife we thought you were step siblings.

They continued taking pictures of us and I covered my face and me and Shawn walked down the steps.

They started immediately asking us questions Shawn said back off please and we got into the limousine and drove away.

I said so that was my first time experiencing that Shawn said get uses to it babe.

I said oh trust me I know and I smiled and kissed his cheek and said I love you.

Shawn smiled and said I love you more Elle and he smiled and kissed my head.

A little while later we got to the Venu and everyone was waiting for us and I picked up my flowers.

Aaliyah said so how was your first paparazzi encounter I said annoying she said yep and laughed.

Shawn hung out with his friends and I hung out with my friends we all laughed and jammed out to music together.

Me and Aaliyah started dancing to our favorite songs and my friends started joining in and we all laughed together.

Shawn and his friends were all watching us as well but we didn't care.

A little while later I threw the bouquet and Aaliyah caught it and we all started laughing together.

Shawn grabbed a chair and grabbed my garter with his teeth and he also licked my thigh and I blushed slightly.

His friend caught the garter and they all started laughing together me and Shawn tried a little piece of cake together.

We stayed at the Wedding for a little while later until we headed to the airport to head to Las Vegas.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn got to Las Vegas and got ready for bed and went to sleep.