182 day 4 Sunday

SUNDAY DAY 4 OF ITALY TRIP:

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Shawn used the restroom then went into the kitchen and made some coffee.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and smelt coffee.

I looked up and Shawn smiled and said morning babe I smiled and said coffee.

Shawn laughed and said yea obviously we need energy I laughed and said yea true.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed in the kitchen.

Shawn smiled and handed me a cup and we sat down and drank coffee together.

Me and Shawn talked about random shit and laughed together and I said what are we doing today.

Shawn said I have no idea to be honest I said same and we laughed together.

Aaliyah called Shawn and he answered and said hey whats up sis.

She said what are we doing today Shawn said I don't know Aaliyah said ok Lucy was wondering.

A little while later Aaliyah and Lucy came over and we all drunk coffee and talked about the plans.

I said what if we went to a nice Italian restaurant and got food and wine.

Shawn said that does sound really nice I smiled and said uh yea.

Aaliyah said I really want to go out now Shawn said where she said I don't know.

A little while later we all got ready and left the hotel and walked down the sidewalk.

Shawn held my hand while we walked around Aaliyah was standing next to Lucy.

We all walked around and went to a little Cafe and got something to eat.

A little while later we used the restroom then left and continued walking down the sidewalk.

A couple of hours later we finally decided to go to a nice Italian restaurant.

We got a table and ordered wine and pasta.

We all tried the wine and it was really good Aaliyah sat next to me.

Lucy sat next to Shawn in front of me I said so how are we enjoying Italy.

They said it is absolutely gorgeous I smiled and said I agree.

After we got our food we took pictures together and started eating.

After we finished eating Shawn paid the bill and we left the restaurant.

We got into a taxi and headed to the hotel I sighed and said I miss Mr. Midnight.

Shawn said yea me too after we got to the hotel we got ready for bed and went to sleep.