53 day 1 saturday

DAY 1 OF FAMILY VACATION SATURDAY:

My mom Matthew and Aaliyah all woke up and started talking to each other.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I heard the hotel door open and close and I quickly used the restroom then walked back into the room. Shawn said good morning Elle I smiled and said morning Shawn.

I yawned and he walked over to me and gave me a hug and I smiled and rested my head against his chest.

Shawn pulled back and said what are the plans for today my mom said we are staying in today so we can rest.

Shawn said ok that is fine with me and I let go and he walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I walked over to the bed and climbed in and grabbed my phone and started playing on it.

A couple minutes later Shawn grabbed a chair and sat down and put his legs on my bed and stretched.

I looked at Shawn and shook my head and smiled he said huh I laughed and said nothing don't worry about it.

Shawn yawned and stretched and said ok and started talking to our parents.

I got up and walked over to the window and looked at the view and smiled Aaliyah stood beside me and said its a beautiful morning.

I smiled and said yea it really is Aaliyah said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Aaliyah.

She smiled and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and we continued looking out of the window.

Matthew said we can order room service later my mom said ok that sounds good.

Aaliyah said can I get on your back I said um I'm extremely exhausted she said ok.

Shawn scooted his chair over to us and looked out of the window as well I started laughing and my mom took a picture of all of us looking out the window.

Shawn said it's pretty outside I smiled and said yea I looked at Shawn and ran my hand through his hair and he nudged his nose against my hand and I smiled.

Shawn said that feels really good I smiled and said really he said uh huh I smiled and continued playing with his hair.

Shawn was in pure bliss he closed his eyes and looked out the window and smiled I felt my cheeks burn slighElle.

I smiled and said awww such a baby Shawn opened his eyes and said shut up elle.

I laughed and stopped playing with his hair and sat down on the bed and layed down and took a deep breath and smiled.

Aaliyah told Shawn a funny joke and they started laughing together and I shook my head and smiled widely.

My mom and Matthew were talking about random shit and laughing together.

Shawn turned around and scooted his chair in front of me and put my legs on either side of him.

I looked down and he was smiling widely I started laughing and shook my head Aaliyah gave Shawn a hug.

Aaliyah climbed on the bed and cuddled against Matthew and I smiled. I scooted off the bed and got on Shawn's lap and grabbed my phone.

We took a couple pictures together and I put my phone down. I put my feet on the bottom of the chair and Shawn started scooting the chair around the room.

I started laughing and my mom and Matthew started laughing and said what are you guys doing. Shawn said I have no idea and we started laughing together.