26 a month later

A MONTH LATER THURSDAY:

It has been a month since the car accident I went to the doctor for a check up and everything looks a lot better. We got the insurance situation under control and I got a new car the guy is in jail for 5 years. Shawn started going back to the studio once he knew I was ok. Me and my mom had an argument but we are doing a lot better. I woke up at around 8 am to the sound of something falling and broke. I got up and yawned and stretched and headed downstairs to see what fell. My mom said oh hey Elle I'm extremely sorry to wake you up I accidentally dropped something I yawned and said no its fine. I helped her clean up the mess Shawn left earlier to go to the studio our parents were getting married this Saturday so we had to get shit situated for the wedding. My parents were having their bachelor and Bachelorette parties tomorrow. We all had to pack our stuff tonight so we could leave tomorrow we told Aaliyahs school and they gave her an excuse so that was good. Me and my mom spent the day packing our bags Shawn came home early and also started packing his bags as well. I went in his room and said Shawn he said yes Elle whats up I said do you need help and I laughed he said um yea please I laughed and said ok and walked over to him and started helping him pack his bag. Shawn started making me laugh I shook my head and said damn I'm really gonna miss you. Shawn said yea me too but it will only be till Sunday then we can spend all week together I smiled and said yea true. Shawn said yea my dad took off the whole week for the wedding I looked down and said yea true Shawn sighed and kissed my head and said you ok I said I don't know Shawn sighed and said yea I agree. A little while later Matthew and Aaliyah came home and both started packing their bags as well. A little while later me and Shawn and my mom put our bags in separate cars Matthew and Aaliyah did the same thing we all took baths today so we could all be ready for the wedding. We set our alarms for 4 am so we could get up and leave early everyone ate and went to bed early. I was laying in my bed I couldn't sleep I snuck into Shawn's room and we talked for a while until we both ended up falling asleep. Shawn carried me to my room and tucked me in and kissed my forehead and I smiled and he left and closed my door.