9 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I woke up and yawned and stretched I rolled over and got blinded by the sun. I said fuckkk that its bright I threw a pillow over my head. My mom came in my room and said Elle Matthew and his kids are coming over I said ok. A little while later I rolled over and stuck my keg out of my blanket Shawn knocked on the door and I said come in and he closed the door. Shawn laughed and said nice underwear I said huh and looked down and said shit and said my bad he sat down and said no its fine I said ok and bit my lip and laughed as well. He said was not expecting that when I walked in I said my bad I don't sleep with pants on he laughed and said I only sleep in my boxers I said nice and he smiled and said yep. I said sooo um you just saw me in my underwear he said yep I said can you hand me my shorts and he handed me my shorts. I quickly put them on and I got up and headed to the bathroom Shawn whistled and I looked at him and he started laughing. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it I walked out and Shawn was playing on his phone. I bit my lip and ran over to him and tackled him on my bed he said ow Elle what the fuck and we both started laughing together. I sat up and straddled his lap and he just looked at me and smiled he put his phone down and grabbed my hips and said why hello Mrs Mendes and I shook my head. My mom yelled SHAWN AND ELLE PLEASE COME DOWNSTAIRS me and Shawn sighed and got up and went downstairs they were all in the living room. Aaliyah said hey Elle I smiled and said hey bestie and she started laughing and said yeay I have a best friend I smiled and looked at Shawn. My mom said soo we were thinking about doing something as a family I froze and started thinking. In my head I said wait the fuck up I have a huge crush on Shawn and we have been talking forever our parents can't get married. I came back to reality and faked a smile and said yea cool that sounds like fun I laughed uncomfortably and Shawn wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I looked at him and he smiled widely I sighed and said ok what are we doing today mother. My mom said me and Matthew are going on a date tonight and Shawn is going to watch you and Aaliyah I said oh thats fun I bit my thumb and looked at Shawn. He looked down and made a face and said yes I can definitely do that I smiled Shawn said oh and by the way Elle I love your room I smiled and said thanks I appreciate it. We all hung out downstairs and talked about random shit I stayed quiet. Shawn noticed he said hey Elle whats wrong I said huh oh its nothing he said mmm sure whats up I shook my head and said its nothing. Shawn sighed and said whats wrong I said nothing Shawn stop asking my mom said hey woah Elle Shawn calm down relaxe ok. I said ok mom and sighed I felt my eyes watering and I shook my head I stood up and said FUCK THIS. My mom said Elle what is wrong with you I walked up the stairs and yelled I FUCKING LIKE SHAWN LIKE CRAZY AND NOW YOU MIGHT END UP WITH HIS DAD IM FINE MOM. I ran upstairs and slammed my door and jumped on my bed and started crying Shawn ran in and said Elle can we talk I said go away he said ok and left. A couple of hours later my mom got ready for her date and I went downstairs I said love you mom and gave her a hug she said look I won't date his dad I shook my head and said no its fine she gave me a hug and left. I mumbled I would still date him anyway if you guys were together Shawn said what was that Elle I jumped and turned around and he laughed and said oops. I laughed and said nothing and walked into the kitchen. I made me Shawn and Aaliyah some food and we all hung out and talked at the table. Aaliyah said Shawn what if Matthew and Elles mom get together. Shawn said dad Aaliyah she said oh yea sorry he laughed and said we will be one big happy family then and he looked at me and said right Elle. I shook my head and put my plate in the sink Shawn put on a movie for his sister and we did stuff in the kitchen. Shawn said so yea I like you too I stopped and looked at him and he smiled. I said did my idol just say he likes me he laughed and said yea I said shit sorry I said that out loud and he started laughing and said its ok. Me and Shawn continued talking while doing the dishes and put up the food. Shawn started tickling me and I screamed SHAWN STOP THAT TICKLES and Aaliyah ran in the kitchen and saw us on the floor laughing together I said I'm gonna pee and I got up and ran to the bathroom and closed the door and used it. I walked out and Shawn's face was red and he was smiling widely and breathing heavily and I started laughing and shook my head. We all took a couple pictures together and hung out on the couch. A little while later my mom and Matthew came inside laughing together my mom said Matthew I had an amazing time he smiled and said me too. Shawn fell asleep and I took a picture Matthew said Shawn Peter Raul Mendes he said I'm up and shot up and said hey guys. I started laughing and he said shut up Elle and he playfully pushed me on the couch I shook my head. A little while later they all left and me and my mom also got ready for bed and fell asleep for the night.