40 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I woke up and yawned and stretched and also sighed. I checked my phone 2 am and no text or calls from Shawn. I got out of bed and used the restroom and felt my heart race and my breath hitched. I went into the living room and just wanted to throw my phone but I took a deep breath and said he's busy Elle calm down and breath. I took a deep breath and put my phone down and sighed. I know when I go home he still won't be there I sighed and layed down against the couch. I got up and grabbed my phone and quietly went to Noah's room and knocked on the door and he said come in and I did and closed the door. He sat up and said oh hey Elle what are you doing up I said I don't know and sighed. I said I don't it's just that Shawn's extremely busy and I'm really anxious and I started pacing back and forth. Noah got up and grabbed me and said Elle calm down and breath and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Noah said look it's ok he's just your step brother that's all don't get all in your feels about him. I looked up at Noah and said I know I shouldn't have feelings for him at all he said nope exactly. Noah said we are all going out today I said um ok and I went to bed a little while later. A couple of hours later we all woke up and hung out in the kitchen Noah said I'm taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese and Nats younger siblings got excited. I said oh wow I haven't been there in forever he said yea I know right I smiled and said oh how fun is that. A little while later everyone went to work and everyone else changed and got ready to leave. I used the restroom and checked my phone one last time and walked out of the house. Noah locked the front door and we all hopped in the car and buckled up. Noah turned on the car and rolled down the windows and locked the car and started driving out of the neighborhood and headed to Houma. The little girls were in the back singing and me and Noah were laughing in the front seat. A little while later Noah parked and we all got out the car and he locked it and we all headed into Chuck E Cheese I sighed and said here we go I guess. We all got stamps and Noah ordered food and the kids got tokens. Noah said stay together and they said ok and started running around we sat across from each other. I laughed and said well this is strange Noah said huh I said well err isn't this like a date I put in quotations. Noah laughed and said no this isn't a date and said it in quotations and I started laughing and shook my head. Noah said so how is your distraction I smiled and said nice and looked around. I said this place changed a lot he said yea the ball pit isn't here anymore I said that was the best and he laughed. I said wait did the mascot change he said I don't know why my face changed he said Elle are you scared of the mascot I said no and sarcastically laughed. Noah said oh my God he's behind you I started shaking and had a panic attack Noah said oh shit I'm kidding I'm sorry I said I hate you and took a deep breath. He held my hand and said I sincerely apologize and I wiped my face and shook my head and said yea I'm scared of him I was traumatized at a young age. He said Elle why didn't you say anything I said it's fine Noah I'm 18 and I need to face my fears and bit my lip he said well ok. A little while later the pizza came and started eating and his little sisters came back and we all took a group picture together. We went into the photo booth and took a couple pictures together I wrote the date on the backs of them and Noah held all of them. A little while later I sat bye Noah and the mascot came out my throat went dry Noah wrapped his arm around me and put my head in the crook of his neck. He smelled really good I put my hand on his stomach and he felt extremely warm. Noah said I will let you know when he is gone I said ok and smiled slightly. I felt extremely safe with Noah a couple minutes later I sat back up and felt much better. We all left a little while later I held the pictures on the way home. We all got home and Nat and her parents were home. I put the picture in my bag and Noah took one as well. I changed into one of Shawn's shirts and some sweats it smelt just like him. I used the restroom and went into the living room I checked my phone and it was dry and I felt slightly sad. I sat next to Nat she said well did you have fun I smiled and said yea and smiled I said I'm wearing Shawn's shirt she said oh wow it smells really good. I said ughhh I know she said wow he smells amazing I said girl I know he always smells really good and he's warm and I feel safe with him. We all watched a movie and went to bed a little while later I plugged my phone in and told Shawn good night and love you and put my phone down and fell asleep.