180 day 2 Friday

FRIDAY DAY 2 OF ITALY TRIP:

We are all going to try and go out and explore italy if we can all wake up.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I used the restroom then took pictures of the sunrise and smiled.

I put my phone down and looked for clothes to change into.

Shawn was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

It's currently 7 am and everyone is still sleeping.

I got clean clothes and grabbed my stuff for the bathroom and walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

I put my stuff down and turned on the shower and used the restroom then I took off my clothes.

I brushed my hair then I climbed into the shower and closed the curtain and walked under the shower head.

The hot water felt really good against my skin I yawned and stretched and started washing my hair.

A little while later I heard the bathroom door open and close.

I bit my lip and smiled I heard Shawn yawn the curtain opened.

Shawn got into the shower and closed the curtain I turned around and smiled.

His hair was a mess and he looked extremely exhausted I said aw and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Shawn kissed my head and said good morning Elle I smiled and said good morning Shawn.

He smiled and kissed me and said ok let's shower I said ok and Shawn walked under the shower head.

I started washing my body and Shawn watched me and I shook my head and bit my lip.

A little while later me and Shawn got out of the shower and dried off and changed.

Shawn picked up our dirty clothes and I sprayed some body spray on.

Me and Shawn climbed into bed and cuddled against each other and fell asleep.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn woke and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

We were both dressed and ready for the day we just had to wait on Aaliyah and Lucy.

Shawn called them and they woke up and started to get ready for the day.

Me and Shawn finished getting ready then we walked out of our hotel room and walked to theirs.

A couple minutes later me and Shawn got to Aaliyah and Lucy's room we heard them laughing.

Shawn said ok and knocked on the door and Aaliyah answered it and said hey come in.

Me and Shawn walked in and he closed the door.

Lucy was in the bathroom getting ready we all sat down and waited for Lucy.

A little while later Lucy was finally ready and we all walked out of the hotel room.

A couple minutes later we all got to the lobby and walked outside we got a taxi.

The driver gave us a tour of Italy for a while then we all went out to eat after.

The food was extremely delicious after we ate we all headed back to the hotel and hung out for a while.

After we all got tired we went to sleep for the night.