132 monday

MONDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled off of Shawn's chest.

Shawn was snoring lightly and it made me smile and I yawned and got comfortable and fell asleep.

Matthew woke up and walked out of his room and headed downstairs and turned on the coffee maker and left for work.

A little while later I woke back up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

My mom woke up and headed downstairs and made some coffee and sat down on the couch.

I got out of bed and walked out of Shawn's room and closed his door and walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

My mom said good morning Elle I smiled and said hey mom and sat down on the couch.

I said me and Shawn are probably going to look for apartments my mom said aw that's amazing.

I smiled and said yea I'm growing up my mom smiled and said yea you are an adult.

I said yep she smiled and said well now you really are a Mendes I laughed and said yes I am.

I got up and went into the kitchen and said mom where is Cc she said oh honey I said huh.

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch and said where is Cc she said he passed away.

I said what and my eyes started watering she said he accidentally ate something he wasn't supposed to while you were gone.

Aaliyah came downstairs and said Elle I looked at her and said Cc passed she shook her head and had tears in her eyes.

I said no and started crying Aaliyah sat down beside me and gave me a hug.

My mom said I'm so sorry Elle the vet tried to save him I said its ok and I wiped my eyes.

Shawn came downstairs a couple minutes later and said Elle what's wrong.

I said Cc the raccoon passed away Shawn said oh my God and he ran over to me and gave me a hug and kissed my head.

A little while later we all hung out and ate some food in the living room together.

I sighed and felt my eyes watering slightly and I got up and went outside and sat down on the porch.

I wiped my eyes and said I didn't get to tell Cc good bye Shawn said I know and sat down beside me.

Shawn said its gonna be ok Elle I promise I said I know and rested my head on his shoulder.

A little while later me and Shawn went inside and hung out with my mom and Aaliyah all day.

A couple of hours later Matthew came home and we all ate dinner and continued hanging out together.

Aaliyah went to bed a little while later my mom said Matthew I told Elle about Cc.

Matthew said oh my God and he looked at me and said Elle I'm so sorry I said no its ok.

I heard a weird noise and looked at Shawn Aaliyah opened her door and Cc ran downstairs.

I squealed CC and I ran and picked him up Shawn smiled and walked over to me as well.

I said my baby and I kissed his head and said holy shit he's ok Shawn smiled and said thank God.

A little while later me Shawn and Cc went to bed for the night Cc slept at the edge of the bed.

I cuddled against Shawn's chest and he kissed my head and fell asleep a little while later.