173 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER FRIDAY:

It has been a couple of months since Aaliyah graduated and Shawn has been on tour.

Lucy stayed for the whole week me and Lucy were gonna have a girls day today.

Me and Lucy fell asleep at around 2 am last night we were gonna have a girls day today.

A couple of hours later me and Lucy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed together.

Me and Lucy both brushed our hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

Mr. Midnight meowed and followed behind us and we smiled.

Me and Lucy ate breakfast then we headed upstairs and we changed for the day.

We both sprayed body spray on and put on our shoes and headed out of the house.

Me and Lucy left the house and drove around town and me and Lucy went to Ulta and other stores.

A little while later me and Lucy went out to eat and laughed together I said well I had fun.

Lucy smiled and said I did have fun i smiled and said yep me too.

A little while later me and Lucy left the restaurant with our bags and headed home.

I said Shawn is home I think me and Lucy headed inside and locked the front door.

Shawn scared us and me and Lucy screamed he started laughing and said holy shit then he gave us a hug.

A little while later we all hung out downstairs and talked about our day.

A couple of hours later we all headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.

Mr. Midnight went with Lucy and he slept with her for the night.