191 a month later

A MONTH LATER FRIDAY:

It has officially been one month since Aaliyah has lived on her own.

We are all extremely proud of her I helped her decorate her apartment.

Shawn has been working really hard on his new album recently and I'm really happy.

I have been helping Shawn write lyrics for some songs and helping him with some ideas.

Aaliyah has gotten used to living on her own and she also got a job and she also has a boyfriend.

Me and Shawn have been doing really good so have our parents.

Me and Shawn plan on visiting around the world I'm also going on tour with him soon so I'm excited about that.

We are also still not planning on having kids anytime soon me and Shawn are planning on going out to eat tonight so that is nice.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Mr. Midnight jumped off the bed and followed me into the bathroom and I closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I grabbed some clean clothes and quickly took a shower then dried off and changed.

I headed downstairs and fed the cat and made some coffee then I started doing laundry.

A little while later Shawn came downstairs and made some food for us.

Shawn smiled and said are you excited about our date I smiled and said yea I am.

After we finished eating I did the dishes then Shawn headed upstairs and started working on his album for the day.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn got ready for our date and we left the house.

We went to a nice Italian restaurant and drove around town and listened to music and went to a couple of stores.

A little while later we got home and fed the cat and headed upstairs and got ready for bed.

I quickly put up everything I had bought tonight.

Mr. Midnight jumped on the bed and got comfortable and fell asleep.

Shawn had also got into bed and got comfortable and watched movies.

After I finished picking everything up I climbed into bed and watched movies with him until we fell asleep for the night.