147 monday

MONDAY DAY 3 OF PERIOD:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I was in pain and sweating my ass off.

I checked my phone and said shit Aaliyah it's 6:30 get up you have school.

She said no we are off today but I go back tomorrow I said ok and sighed.

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said who has school.

Aaliyah said I go back tomorrow Shawn said ok I got out of bed.

I said my clothes are sticking to my body I need to shower they said ok have fun.

An hour later I got out of the tub and the sun was up Shawn and Aaliyah were sleeping peacefully.

I smiled and took a picture of them my period was starting to get much lighter now which is good.

I put my dirty clothes up and turned on the fan and climbed into bed and fell asleep.

A couple of hours later Shawn and Aaliyah woke up and headed downstairs.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my stomach and sighed.

I said ugh I should probably get up soon the door opened and Shawn walked in and closed the door.

Shawn said mornin Elle I said go away Shawn laughed and said ok.

I forced myself out of bed and used the restroom then headed downstairs and ate breakfast with Aaliyah.

After we all ate Shawn quickly took her home and came back and started working on some more songs.

I chilled in our room and took a couple of naps in between the hours.

Shawn came into the room a couple of hours later with food for us.

Me and Shawn ate dinner and watched movies together I said how is the album coming along.

Shawn said I'm almost done writing songs then I'm gonna meet up with my manager so we can record them.

I said oh cool how fun Shawn smiled and said yea after we ate dinner we continued watching movies.

A little while later me and Shawn fell asleep for the night since we were both tired.