64 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and grabbed my phone and checked the time.

My screen was bright and I squinted my eyes and accidentally dropped my phone on my face and I groaned fuckkkk that hurt.

I picked my phone up and rubbed the bridge of my nose and stretched and started checking my notifications that I missed when I was sleeping.

A couple minutes later I put my phone down and got out of bed and carefully walked out of my room and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and turned on music and put my phone back down on my bed.

I walked over to my closet and picked out some clean clothes and also picked out a lotion and body spray.

I grabbed my brush and some hair tyes and also some hair oil and walked out of my room and closed my bedroom door.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door and locked it and put my clothes down on the counter and walked over to the shower and turned it on.

I closed the curtain and used the restroom then took off my clothes and brushed my hair and got into the shower and closed the curtain.

The water was extremely hot and it felt really good I heard the bathroom door open and I said wait did I not lock the door.

I peaked out the curtain and saw Shawn lock the door and put his clothes down.

I said Shawn he yawned and stretched and said yea Elle I laughed and said what the fuck are you doing.

Shawn smiled and said gonna take a shower with you I laughed and said ok and got back in the shower and started getting my hair wet.

Shawn got in the shower and kissed my shoulder and I smiled and bit my lip and said aw my baby.

Shawn laughed and said yea and wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I smiled and said Shawn I have to shower he said ok and moved back so I could take a shower.

I turned around and looked at Shawn he was smiling while looking at me I said huh and said is there something wrong.

Shawn said no you just look really fuckin hot right now Elle I laughed and said but I'm naked Shawn smiled and said yea even better.

I started laughing and playfully shoved him and he said ow Elle what the fuck and we started laughing together and he pulled me closer and he kissed my head.

I smiled and kissed his chest and he cupped my cheeks and lifted my face up and kissed me and pulled back and I bit my lip and smiled at him.

Shawn said I'm gonna fucking miss you so much Elle I said yea me too and I gripped his arms.

Shawn mumbled fuck Elle I said huh and let go of my cheeks and rested his hands on my hips.

I said Shawn Peter Raul Mendes he said yes Elle Marie Morgan I blushed and said do you take me to be your wife.

Shawn smiled widely and said I do Shawn said Elle Marie Morgan do you take me Shawn Peter Raul Mendes to be your husband.

I smiled widely and said yes and he smiled and leaned down and kissed me passionately and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hoisted me up.

I moaned slightly into the kiss and Shawn pulled back and groaned fuckkkk we should probably hurry up and shower before everyone else wakes up.

I started laughing and said um yea probably Shawn started laughing and shook his head and said ok and put me down carefully.