7 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I woke up and yawned and stretched my head was pounding. I groaned fuckkkk and got some motrion and took some and drank some water to help me feel better. I started remembering yesterday and I started smiling widely at the thought of the concert and the way it felt being in Shawn's arms. I got up and went to the bathroom and yawned and stretched and used it. I headed downstairs and my mom said hey good morning how you feeling I said exhausted she laughed and said yea me too I took medicine I laughed and said yea me too and I shook my head. I looked up and saw Shawn's eyes and smile and my face went red and I shook my head and went into the kitchen and got food and something to drink. I chilled at the table and ate some food and drank some coffee and played on my phone. I yawned and put my dishes up my mom said so that concert was absolutely amazing I squealed and said ummm yea I fucking know and we both started laughing together I shook my head at the thought of Shawn. Me and my mom hung out for the day because we just needed a chill day to recover. I took a nice relaxing bath and chilled in my room and went down periodically for food and to use the restroom and I just stayed in my room. Me and my mom went to bed extremely early because we were in a lot of pain and were just exhausted from the concert yesterday.