57 day 5 Wednesday

DAY 5 OF FAMILY AND WEDNESDAY:

I felt Shawn wake up and yawned and stretched and I rolled out of his arms and layed down on my stomach.

Shawn got up and went to the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then walked out of the bathroom and walked back over to the bed.

Shawn said Elle wake up I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled over onto my back and said huh.

Shawn said can you get up for a minute please I said ok and said give me a minute. Shawn smiled widely and said ok and stood up and looked at me.

A few minutes later I finally got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then headed back into the room.

Shawn grabbed something and held it in his hand and I said ok Shawn your being weird and I stood beside him and he turned around and looked at me and bit his lip.

Shawn said Elle I love you more than anything in the whole world. I smiled and said I love you more Shawn and I yawned and bit my lip.

Shawn walked over to me and said Elle when me and Camilla went through our break up I was extremely depressed and I absolutely did not want to fall in love ever again.

I smiled and said yea I agree with you when I went through my really bad break up I wanted to die alone and I listened to your music and it helped a lot.

Shawn smiled and said when you went to my concert I felt something that I have never felt before.

I smiled and said oh yea he said when we met suddenly I felt complete and I never felt that way before.

I said Shawn he smiled and said yea Elle I said I felt the exact same way and when I left I felt empty and like I was missing a puzzle piece.

Shawn said yea I agree with you and when I found out you were gonna be my step sister that drove me absolutely crazy because I was in love with you.

I smiled and said yea I fell in love with my idol and step brother and I started laughing and so did Shawn he smiled and shook his head and said anyway.

Shawn said all I know is that I don't want to love without you Elle I smiled and said I don't want to live without you either Shawn.

Shawn pulled out a small black velvet box and got down on one knee and opened the box and I saw a beautiful diamond ring and I covered my mouth and said Shawn.

Shawn smiled and said Elle will you marry me I smiled and my eyes started watering and I shook my head and said yes he smiled and said really.

I smiled widely and said yes and I had tears streaming down my face Shawn stood up and slipped the ring on my finger.

I smiled and pulled Shawn closer and started kissing him passionately and he smiled and pulled back and said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Shawn.

Me and Shawn took a couple of pictures together and we climbed into bed and cuddled and fell asleep together and he kissed my head and fell asleep a little while later.

I got cuddled against his chest and fell asleep a couple minutes later as well Shawn was snoring lightly and it made me smile in my sleep.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I looked at my hand and saw the ring and started smiling widely and bit my lip.

I looked up at Shawn and he was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I leaned up and kissed his jawline and he smiled and woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.