161 a month later Monday

1 MONTH LATER MONDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

I yawned and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

Someone knocked on the door and I said um what the fuck I grabbed a spoon and walked towards the front door.

Shawn always told me not to open the door when he isn't home I opened the door and held the spoon in front of me.

Aaliyah started laughing and said what the fuck Elle I said why aren't you in school.

She laughed and said we have a week off I said ok and closed the door and locked it.

I put the spoon up and started cooking breakfast for us Aaliyah came in the kitchen and said how are you.

I said eh I'm fine I just miss Shawn she said yea I don't blame you sis.

Aaliyah helped me cook breakfast and we smiled and jammed out together and laughed.

After breakfast was done we sat down at the table and ate breakfast and talked about how Aaliyah is doing in school.

I said I remember my senior year it was interesting Aaliyah laughed and said I bet.

I said uh huh I raised my GPA and made a bunch of friends which was nice.

After me and Aaliyah finished eating we did the dishes and laundry and hung out in the living room.

A couple of hours later me and Aaliyah ended up having a dance party and we laughed while jamming out to music.

After the dance party we were starving and we ordered pizza and hung out in me and Shawn's bed.

A little while later me and Aaliyah ended up falling asleep at 1 am after watching movies together.