93 friday

FRIDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my back.

I felt my fan on my face and it felt really good I rubbed my eyes and yawned and grabbed my phone.

I checked the time it said 2 am I sighed and put it down and looked at the ceiling and mumbled fuck.

I sighed and looked out of the window and noticed it was still pitch black outside I groaned fuckkkk.

I got out of bed and yawned and stretched I walked over to my closet and opened it.

I grabbed some clean clothes and grabbed a body spray and lotion I grabbed my phone and turned on music and grabbed my stuff.

I walked out of my room and closed my door and walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

I locked the door and put my stuff down and turned on the shower and closed the curtain.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then I took off my clothes and got into the shower and closed the curtain.

I yawned and walked under the shower head and felt the hot water on my skin I smiled and bit my lip.

I started to wake up slightly feeling the hot water against my skin I also smiled while listening to music.

I started washing my hair and singing random shit a hour later I turned off the shower and got out.

I dried off and changed and sprayed some body spray on and turned off my music.

I opened the door and Matthew said oh hey Elle I started laughing and gave him a hug and he went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I headed downstairs and put my dirty clothes up I walked over to the coffee maker and turned it on.

Matthew walked in the kitchen and said oh ok you turned on the coffee maker I said yep and gave him a hug.

A couple minutes later Matthew left and locked the front door and headed to work.

I headed upstairs and went into my room and closed my door and plugged my phone in and climbed into bed and fell asleep for the night.

A little while my mom woke up and walked out of her room and woke up Aaliyah and headed downstairs.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked out of my room.

I walked down the hallway and headed towards Shawn's room and opened the door and walked in and closed the door.

I got on Shawn's bed and started jumping up and down and Shawn woke up and yelled.

ELLE QUIT JUMPING ON MY FUCKING BED I started laughing and fell on his bed and Shawn groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I started laughing and sat up and looked at Shawn and he shook his head and said what the fuck.

Shawn got up and grabbed me and pulled me against him and he kissed my head and we started laughing together and I shook my head.

I sat up and got off of his bed and walked out of his room and closed the door and headed downstairs.

A little while later my mom and Aaliyah left for the day I layed down on the couch and started playing on my phone.

I bit my lip and Shawn came downstairs and plopped on the couch and said well good morning to you too Elle.

I started laughing and said hey lady good morning and me and Shawn started laughing together.

A little while later Shawn got up and headed into the kitchen and made us some food and we started eating breakfast together.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and sat down on the couch I said so I'm excited for our trip.

A little while later my mom came back home and locked the front door Shawn made her some food and we all hung out in the living room.

Shawn picked up my mom's dish after she was done eating breakfast and he sat back on the couch.

We all hung out together and watched cartoons all day and I yawned and stretched I sat by my mom and Shawn sat on the other side of her.

A couple of hours later my mom left so she could go pick up Aaliyah from school.

A little while later Matthew came home and locked the front door and he said I'm gonna set my alarm really quick.

Me and Shawn said ok sounds good shawn went upstairs into the bathroom to take a shower.

Me and Matthew started cooking dinner a little while later my mom and Aaliyah came home and Shawn came downstairs.

A little while later we all started eating dinner me and Shawn set our alarm and so did Matthew.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed upstairs and went into our rooms.

I went into Shawn's room and we cuddled for a while I rolled onto my side and so did Shawn.

He put his knee up my ass so I got out of his bed and went into my room and went to sleep.