112 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I looked out of my window and noticed that it was still extremely dark outside.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time and it said 1 am.

I decided to check my notifications after I turned on some music to help wake me up.

I decided to get out of bed a couple minutes later.

I quickly put my hair in a messy bun and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone.

I went downstairs and made some coffee and something to eat and went back upstairs.

After I finished eating I put my bowel up and walked over to my mirror and sat down.

I started cleaning my face and jamming out to music.

A couple minutes later Shawn opened my door and walked in and closed the door.

I said hey Shawn laughed and climbed into bed and fell asleep I said ok and continued doing skin care.

A little while later I finished and turned off my music and plugged my phone in and quickly used the restroom.

I climbed into bed and cuddled against Shawn and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Matthew woke up and walked out of his room and closed the door and walked downstairs.

Matthew turned on the coffee maker and left for work for the day.

Shawn was snoring lightly and it made me smile like crazy in my sleep.

A little while later my mom woke up Aaliyah and headed downstairs and made some coffee.

Aaliyah woke up and walked out of her room and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

A couple minutes later Aaliyah finished getting ready for school then headed downstairs.

My mom and Aaliyah left a couple minutes later and my mom locked the front door and left.

A couple minutes later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I looked at Shawn and he was sleeping peacefully and snoring lightly.

I bit my thumb and blushed slightly and nudged my head against his chest because he felt really warm.

I forced myself out of bed and walked out of my room and closed the door and walked in the bathroom.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs I fed Cc then went back upstairs.

I closed my door Shawn was sitting on the edge of bed and he yawned.

I said nope and pushed him against the bed and climbed on the bed and cuddled with him.

Shawn laughed and said ok sounds good Elle just push me on the bed.

I laughed and shook my head Shawn started laughing and shook his head.

I rolled on my back and looked at Shawn and he laughed and looked at me and bit his lip.

Shawn layed on his side and looked at me and I also rolled on my side.

Shawn grabbed my thigh and pulled me closer and put it over his and he kissed my head.

Shawn grabbed my hip and I felt his bulge against me and I moaned slightly.

Shawn started grinding me against him head went back I looked at Shawn and said fuck you.

Shawn laughed and got up a couple minutes later and went to the bathroom and used it.

I went downstairs and made some food and something to drink and chilled in the living room.

Shawn also made food and my mom came home a little while later and locked the front door.

We all hung out in the living room together for the day.

A couple of hours later my mom left and went to go pick up Aaliyah from school.

Matthew came home and locked the front door and we all got dinner ready.

A little while later my mom and Aaliyah came home and we all ate dinner together as a family.

After we ate dinner we all went upstairs and went to bed for the night.

Shawn went to bed in his own room for the night I climbed into my bed and fell asleep.