12 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I woke up and yawned and stretched I rolled over and groaned fuckkkk. I moved my leg and heard someone say ow what the fuck. I jumped and Shawn peeked up I said what in the actual fuck are you doing he laughed and crawled on my bed and said hey babe good morning and he kissed my forehead and I started smiling and my face went red. Shawn stood up and I yawned and stretched I got up and went to the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom and then walked out of the bathroom. Shawn got up and said why hello Mrs Mendes I bit my lip and shook my head and said hello Mr. Mendes he got up and pulled me closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed my forehead and I started smiling and bit my lip. I said Shawn and he said yes babe I said what is happening he said I don't know I looked up at him and he started to lean closer Aaliyah started knocking on my door and we quickly pulled back. Shawn said yea Aaliyah she said I'm gonna head to school he said ok bye and her and Matthew left. A little while later Matthew came back and we all hung out downstairs and I bit my lip and started making funny faces at Shawn and he was laughing really hard. Matthew said so Chelsea can me and the kids stay the night Friday my mom said yea sure Matthew he said alright and kissed her me and Shawn stopped laughing. My mom said I love you Matthew he said I love you more Chelsea and he kissed her again. I looked at Shawn and he got up and ran outside I got up and ran after him and yelled SHAWN WHERE ARE YOU GOING he kept running down the sidewalk. I bit my lip and started crying I yelled SHAWN COME BACK PLEASE. Shawn stopped and turned around and looked at me and started jogging back to me. I ran into his arms and cried and said Shawn he kissed my head and said sh it's ok babe and he held me tightly. A little while later me and Shawn went inside and our parents said are you guys ok we said yea and looked down. Me and Shawn sat down away from each other I looked at Shawn and he sighed and leaned back against the couch and said how long have you guys been dating. My mom said 3 weeks me and Shawn looked at each other and had wide eyes Matthew said we are also talking about marriage. Shawn yelled MARRIAGE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME Matthew stood up and said Shawn Peter Raul Mendes watch your language. Shawn said well my fucking bad for being in love with her daughter and wanting to be with her I looked at Shawn and smiled and said really he said yea and smiled. I bit my thumb and said Shawn and I got up and gave him a hug and he rested his forehead against my shoulder and I felt his heart race against me and I started smiling and kissed his cheek. Shawn pulled back and rested his forehead against mine and we both started smiling and laughing together I bit my lip and Shawn leaned down and kissed me. I felt sparks shoot through my body when he pulled back. Shawn smiled and said wow I felt so many sparks I smiled and said I did to and we both started smiling and I gave him a hug and smiled against his neck. My mom said Elle and Shawn we pulled back and she you guys can not date if you two are going to become step siblings. I looked at Shawn and he sighed and said I know Chelsea she said good and gave Matthew a kiss. I looked at Shawn and all he could do was smile I shook my head my mom said if we get married we are moving in with them my mouth dropped I said wait what. She said yes I said what about this house she said we are only renting it for a year. I looked at Shawn and he said oh wow ok I looked down and bit my lip. My mom said you should start packing soon I looked at Shawn God did I want to kiss his lips again. A couple of hours later Aaliyah came over and we told her everything and she ran over to me and gave me a hug and I smiled and she said yeay step sister I smiled and said yep and looked at Shawn she gave her dad a hug. Shawn and his family left a little while later my mom said you and Shawn can not date I said ok and went upstairs and used the restroom and went to bed a little while later.