172 Thursday

THURSDAY:

Lucy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Lucy brushed her hair and teeth and also used the restroom then came back into my room.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Lucy.

She laughed and said hey Elle I love you I smiled and said love you too and I got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I went back into my room and Lucy was playing with Mr. Midnight and smiled and laughing.

I smiled and shook my head and gave Lucy a hug and she smiled and said aww my bestie.

Mr. Midnight meowed and we all headed downstairs and he started eating.

I said what time is it Lucy said um 2 am and I checked my phone and notifications.

I put my phone down and looked at Lucy and she smiled and said you wanna go outside.

I said sure Lucy unlocked the front door and we walked out and closed the door.

Me and Lucy sat down and took in deep breaths of the fresh Canadian crisp air.

Lucy smiled and said the breeze feels extremely good I smiled and said yea I completely agree.

Me and Lucy stayed outside for a little while longer until we got up and headed inside.

Me and Lucy went to bed a little while later and we cuddled together and we fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later me and Lucy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

We both used the restroom then headed downstairs and made breakfast and hung out in the living room.

After we finished eating we picked up the dishes and chilled on the couch and laughed together.

A couple of hours later me and Lucy ate dinner then headed upstairs and went to bed a little while later.