113 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and opened my eyes.

I sighed and yawned and stretched and looked out the window and noticed it was still completely dark outside.

I bit my lip and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications and turned on music.

I smiled and put my phone down and smiled while listening to music on my phone.

I got out of bed and walked out of my room and closed the door and headed into the bathroom.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then walked out of the bathroom and closed the door.

I walked towards Shawn's room and put my ear to the door and heard a TV on.

I laughed when I heard Shawn was still awake in his room.

I smiled and went back into my room and turned off my music.

I put my phone down and walked out of my room and headed down the hallway towards Shawn's room.

I heard the TV on and Shawn laughing I bit my lip and smiled slightly.

I opened his door and walked in and closed the door and locked it Shawn said good morning Elle.

I laughed and said its 2 am Shawn said Jesus I said you can't sleep.

Shawn said yea and put his phone down I walked over to his bed and climbed in.

I smiled and kissed his cheek and said I love you Shawn said I love you more Elle.

Shawn smiled and kissed my head and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my neck.

I felt my heart flutter slightly and he smiled and started laughing against my neck.

I said what are you watching Shawn sat up and said cartoons I smiled and said that sounds like fun.

Shawn smiled and said yea thats fun I know right I smiled and said cartoons are the beat.

Shawn was only in his boxers and his abbs looked really good I felt my heart in between my legs.

I bit my lip and noticed his bulge I felt my face burn slightly Shawn smiled and said yea I know.

I said what he said I know I'm hard Elle you don't have to point it out.

I said well it is kinda noticeable I looked at Shawn and he smiled and looked at me and winked.

I said fuck and looked at the TV and continued watching cartoons with Shawn.

I looked at Shawn and he looked really hot while watching TV I started feeling slightly spontaneous.

I bit my lip and climbed on his lap and straddled him Shawn smiled and looked at me and said Mrs. Mendes what are you doing.

I smiled and said shut up and I kissed his nose and he started laughing and shook his head.

I started kissing him passionately and Shawn gripped my hips and moaned slightly.

I smiled bit his lip and tugged it slightly and he smiled and moaned and pulled back.

I smiled and kissed his cheek and moved down to his jaw and started kissing his neck.

I felt Shawn's bulge against me and I smiled and he moaned against me and said fuck Elle.

I smiled and started sucking on his skin lightly and he said Elle holy fuck.

I started moving down his neck and down his chest I left tender kisses and looked up at Shawn.

He looked down and moaned slightly and I continued moving down his chest to his stomach.

Shawn smiled and bit his lip and said fuck Elle you feel so good.

I smiled and felt his bulge against my throat I felt my heart beating in between my legs.

Shawn ran his nails down my back and I moaned slightly he said fuck Elle we should go to sleep.

I smiled and said nope he said ok and I pulled down his boxers and tossed them off the bed.

Shawn said fuck and I looked up and his head went back he bit his lip and moaned.

I looked down and grabbed his length it was twitching slightly and he had precum dripping.

I bit my lip and looked at Shawn he smiled and his mouth hung open and he said oh I missed this.

I smiled and lickes his tip and cleaned up the pre cum I wrapped my lips around him and swirled my tongue.

I started bobbing my head up and down Shawn smiled and bit his lip so he wouldn't moan.

Shawn gripped my shoulder and said Elle stop this feels really good I continued bobbing my head up and down.

I felt Shawn starting to twitch I my mouth I pulled my head up and felt him groan.

I smiled and blushed slightly Shawn said I'm close I continued bobbing my head up and down quicker.

Shawn said Elle I'm close and his voice cracked slightly and he started moaning slightly.

Shawn started twitching and I lifted my head up and felt warm liquid fill my mouth.

I grabbed his length and pulled my head up and swallowed the liquid and cleaned him up.

I put his boxers back on and straddled his lap and Shawn smiled and I leaned down and kissed him.

Shawn smiled and said fuck Elle you haven't done that in a while I smiled and said yea I know.

I crawled off of his lap and layed down next to him and cuddled against his chest.

Shawn turned off the TV and put the remote down and we both got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Shawn started snoring lightly when he fell asleep I smiled and nudged my head against his neck.

A couple of hours later Matthew woke up and walked out of his room and walked downstairs.

Matthew turned on the coffee maker and used the restroom then walked out of the house.

Matthew locked the front door and left for work for the day.

Aaliyah had one more day of school left she was extremely excited about it.