137 two months later monday

TWO MONTHS LATER MONDAY:

So good news actually amazing news me and Shawn actually bought our first house together.

Me and Shawn have been busy packing for the house and we brought our boxes to the house.

My mom came into me and Shawn's room and turned on the lights and said Shawn Elle wake up.

Shawn woke up and said huh she said we need to finish getting your stuff and moving to the new house.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my back.

I said what the fuck is going on Shawn said we are continuing to pack for the new house.

I said ok and stretched and got out of bed and walked out of Shawn's room.

My mom went downstairs while I went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed into my bedroom and closed my door.

Every one started getting ready so we could finish packing and moving to the new house.

A couple of hours later we finished packing up me and Shawn's stuff and completely moving into the new house.

My mom said Matthew and I will help you unpack boxes this weekend.

Me and Shawn said ok cool and they left a little while later me and Shawn showered and ate dinner and went to bed a little while later.