32 day 4

DAY 4 WEDNESDAY:

I heard my door open and I was confused and opened my eyes. I said Shawn Aaliyah said no its me I said oh ok whats up. She said I can't sleep I said ok and scooted over. Aaliyah climbed into bed and we took a couple of pictures and I put my phone down and we started cuddling and instantly fell back asleep. A couple of hours later Shawn said Aaliyah and came into my room and said aww and I heard a phone snap and I heard a mumbled my girls. Shawn turned on the lights I said ugh what the hell he laughed I said your up before me he said yea. Aaliyah woke up and said I don't want to go we laughed and said you have to and she got up and went into her room. I said why are you awake he said I don't know I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it and walked back into my room. Shawn was standing in my room I said huh he said is this your family I said yea my brother is in the service he said oh wow I said yea. Shawn kissed my forehead and walked out and closed my door and I stood there and said um ok works too.  I laughed and quickly changed and sprayed some body spray on and put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and waited for everyone else. Aaliyah came downstairs and layed on my lap and I smiled and she rested her head against my shoulder and I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her shoulder and Shawn finally came downstairs and said good morning guys Aaliyah sat up and yawned and stretched I started laughing and said you were comfy she said yea and I laughed. Shawn said alright we should probably be heading to school Aaliyah sighed and got up and grabbed her bag. I also got up and followed Shawn to the front door and he unlocked it and opened it and we all walked out and he closed the door and locked it. We all got in the car and Shawn locked it and we all buckled up my song came on and I smiled and started jamming out while Shawn drove out of the neighborhood. Shawn and Aaliyah were talking and laughing together I just looked out the window while listening to music. I don't know when our parents are getting back from their honeymoon yet they haven't told us when they are getting back. A little while later we got to school and had to wait in a line to drop off Aaliyah I laughed and said Shawn. He said hmmm I said I feel like were parents now Shawn laughed and said yea I agree with you on that and I shook my head and looked out the window. A little while later Aaliyah left and walked into the building and me and Shawn headed home and started cleaning the house. I said at least the house will be clean when our parents get back Shawn said yea I agree. We jammed out to music while we cleaned the house and did a bunch of chores we were going to clean the upstairs tomorrow and just focus on downstairs today. A couple of hours later we were finished cleaning the bottom floor me and Shawn were exhausted. He set an alarm for us to wake up and pick up Aaliyah we both ended up falling asleep on the couch because we were sore and tired from cleaning so much. Me and Shawn fell asleep wrapped in each others arms his cologne smelt really good he was breathing softly against my hair. Randomly his alarm went off and we both woke up and groaned fuckkkk and got up. I went to the restroom and used it Shawn went after me I tried to wake myself up I yawned and stretched and put my shoes on and grabbed my phone. Shawn grabbed his phone and everything else he needed and we headed out the front door and Shawn locked it and we got in the car and he locked it and we buckled up and he turned on the car and started driving out of the neighborhood. Me and Shawn were jamming out together on the way to go get Aaliyah from school I made Shawn laugh so hard he started crying and I felt awful about it. A little while later we parked in the school line and waited for school to let out me and Shawn continued talking. I said Shawn he said hmm babe I said what if our parents don't come home at all Shawn looked at me and said then I don't know honestly I said yea I agree. A little while later Aaliyah got in the car and we stopped somewhere and picked up food and continued heading home. Aaliyah said do you guys know when mom and dad are coming home I said no I don't why she said oh I didn't know I miss them. I said yea me too and looked out the window after we got home we all ate and helped do homework. After we did homework we all got ready for bed I went to my room and couldn't sleep I decided to go through my room for no reason I felt extremely weird and brushed it off. I tucked Aaliyah in and told her good night I went into Shawn's room and also tucked him in and gave him a good night kiss and laughed and left. I went into my room and layed down and fell asleep a little while later.