144 a couple of months later Friday

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER FRIDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched Shawn went on tour a month ago.

It was a short tour but he came back a couple days ago I have been late for my period for a week.

I was way to scared to tell Shawn but I feel like I should because I might be pregnant.

I headed downstairs and saw Shawn in the kitchen talking on the phone and cooking.

I said Shawn he said yes babe and he hung up the phone and put it down.

I said can we talk Shawn said whats up babe I said so I'm late for my period.

Shawn said uh huh so what does that mean I said I'm gonna take a pregnancy test.

Shawn's head shot up and he looked at me and smiled and I said I'm scared.

Shawn smiled and said it's ok if you are I said I'm not ready Shawn said I know babe.

A couple minutes later I went to the store and picked up a pregnancy test and pads just in case.

I also got a couple of other things after I got home I picked everything up and ate food with Shawn.

A little while later we went into the living room I grabbed the pregnancy test and went to the bathroom.

I peed on the stick and set a timer and went into the living room and sat down.

I started getting extremely anxious and Shawn turned off the TV and looked at me.

A couple minutes later I flipped the stick over and it said negative I said oh thank God.

Shawn said huh I said its negative he smiled and said good I'm glad that you aren't pregnant.

I said are you mad Shawn laughed and said no I'm ready when you are I smiled and said good I'm glad.

The rest of the day me and Shawn hung out and lounged around the house.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn ate dinner then went to bed after.