41 friday

FRIDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and checked my phone it said 2 am I almost screamed when I saw who texted me.

MR WADDLES: Hey babe I'm so sorry I have been crazy busy I really miss you sorry if I woke you up.

LIL SHADOW: Holyyy shit I thought you forgot about me I'm so happy you texted me and no you didn't wake me up.

MR WADDLES: good I hope you have fun today plus what are your plans.

I got up and went to the restroom and used it and also texted Shawn while I was sitting on the toilet.

LIL SHADOW: well Nat is off and we are having a girls day before I go home tomorrow.

I finished using the restroom and chilled in the living room and continued talking to Shawn for a little bit until we both ended up falling asleep. I plugged my phone in and fell asleep again smiling widely this time. A couple of hours later we all woke up and went into the kitchen I used the restroom and went into the living room. Nats parents ate and then went to work me and Nat had a meeting with Noah and he said ok well have fun we smiled and said we will. A little while later me and Nat got ready I wore Shawn's shirt and some shorts and we left a little while later. Me and Nat took a picture in the car and we left and jammed out to music together and laughing. We got to Houma and parked me and Nat went shopping and hung out all day I smiled and we ate lunch together and talked about random shit and laughed. We definitely took a couple pictures together and I sent them to her Noah and everyone else. I told Shawn I was gonna be super busy and he said ok have fun. Me and Nat spent the while day out of the house and hung out and did a bunch of things together. We hung out at the mall and guys ended up hitting on us but we just walked away. We left Houma at around 5 pm her parents were home already. Me and Nat jammed out the whole way to her house and laughed together we got home at 7 pm we drove by my old house and I took a picture of it and felt sad. We got home and put our bags up and we talked about our day and I went into Nats room an started packing. Noah said so when are you leaving I said tomorrow after we all wake up he said ok and sat next to me while I packed. I closed my suit case and changed into what I was gonna wear tomorrow I made sure my phone was charged. I checked my purse really quick and said ok and walked out and used the restroom. Noah went into the kitchen and sat down I went in there after I wore Shawn's hoodie and his sweatpants as well. Nats mom said are you excited to go home I said kinda just not excited about jet lag she said yea I bet. I texted my parents before I went into the kitchen a little while later we all took a couple pictures together as a family. I said I'm really gonna miss you guys they said us too honey I said we should do something fun tonight they said huh I said game night and they said yes. I grabbed my phone and filmed a bunch of funny moments. We all went to bed extremely late and I plugged my phone in and instantly crashed after I used the restroom.