170 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I looked at Shawn and he was completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I smiled and bit my lip and cuddled against his chest and closed my eyes.

I fell asleep a couple minutes later and Shawn pulled me closer and kissed my shoulder.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Shawn said I love you Elle I said I love you more Shawn.

I walked out of his room and used the restroom then headed downstairs.

Every one was awake and talking about random shit I said hey where is Cc.

Matthew said we had to get rid of him I said ok and felt really sad.

Aaliyah gave me a hug and said i love you Elle I smiled and said I love you too.

Matthew cooked dinner and Shawn came downstairs a couple minutes later.

A little while later we all ate breakfast and watched movies together and hung out.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn left and headed back home.

Shawn took care of Mr. Midnight and I went upstairs and used the restroom.

Me and Shawn cooked dinner a couple of hours later and then we hung out upstairs.

I said so Aaliyah is officially out of school he said yep I know that's crazy.

Me and Shawn watched a movie then fell asleep a little while later.

Mr. Midnight fell asleep a little while later as well and he started snoring on Shawn's chest.