156 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

Shawn's pov:

I randomly woke up because I had a really weird gut feeling I yawned and stretched and also groaned fuckkkk.

I looked beside me and didn't see Elle I said what the fuck and I got out of bed.

I quickly used the restroom then I walked out of our room I looked in my studio.

I said what the fuck I looked everywhere upstairs and I headed downstairs.

I looked everywhere downstairs and didn't find her I said what the hell Elle.

I walked outside and saw her and Lucy laughing together she said oh shit did I wake you up.

I smiled and said no I just freaked out when I couldn't find you in the house.

Elle said see now you know how I felt yesterday I said ok you win Elle started laughing and got up.

I smiled and said I love you so fucking much Elle she smiled and said I love you more Shawn.

I leaned down and kissed Elle and she wrapped her arms around me and I hoisted her up and she giggled.

NORMAL POV:

Shawn looked scared when he came outside but he relaxed when he knew we were ok.

Shawn hoisted me up and I started giggling and he smiled and kissed me.

I said I love you Shawn he smiled and said I love you more Elle and he put me back down.

Shawn sat down next to me and Lucy and said well I'm gonna miss you guys.

Me and Lucy said aw and we gave Shawn a hug and he laughed and smiled.

A little while later we all got up and went inside and Shawn locked the front door.

We all went upstairs and went to sleep since it was extremely late.

A couple of hours later Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Shawn got out of bed and walked out of our room and headed downstairs and made breakfast.

Lucy woke up and walked downstairs and helped Shawn cook dinner.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

Shawn and Lucy finished cooking breakfast and we all started eating breakfast.

I smiled when we finished eating Shawn did the dishes.

Shawn said I finished packing for tour I said ok and went into the living room and sat down.

We all hung out together and watched movies together a couple of hours later we all ate dinner.

Shawn said so my album is being released tomorrow I smiled and said no way.

Lucy said go Shawn and we all smiled and clapped and cheered.

A little while later we all headed upstairs and got ready for bed and went to bed for the night.