68 sunday

SUNDAY:

I yawned and stretched and checked what time it was and said damn it's 3 am.

I couldn't go to sleep so I turned off my music and got out of bed and walked out of my room and closed my door.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed out of the bathroom.

I walked over to Shawn's room and opened the door and walked in and closed it.

I bit my lip and walked over to his side of the bed and looked at him he was sleeping peacefully and I bit my lip.

I quietly opended his night stand and pulled out a condom and closed it and put it down on his night stand.

I bit my lip and smiled widely and ran my hand through his hair Shawn nudged his head against my hand and smiled in his sleep.

I leaned down and kissed him and he woke up and I pulled back and smiled and bit my lip.

Shawn groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said Elle what are you doing up and he checked his phone and said Elle it's 3 am.

I picked up the condom and smiled Shawn yawned and said now Elle it's so early.

I sighed and said well I can go masterbate and scream your name when i cum.

Shawn said alright I'm up and I laughed and he took the condom and got out of bed and walked out of his room and closed the door.

Shawn went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom and put the condom on.

I took off my shirt and shorts and climbed into his bed and got comfortable and smiled and bit my lip while I waited for him.

A couple minutes later Shawn opened his door and walked in and closed it he was only in his boxers and I felt my heart go in between my legs.

Shawn walked over to the bed smiling seductively and it made my breath hitch in my throat.

Shawn climbed into bed and hovered over me and I pulled the blanket down his back slightly and he kissed my forehead and said I love you Elle.

I smiled and said I love you more Shawn and I ran my nails down his shoulders and he moaned fuckkkk Elle.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he started kissing me passionately and I shifted my hips up and moaned slightly.

I felr Shawn's bulge against me and u felt my heart go in my throat.

Shawn pulled back and smiled and bit his lip and kissed my jaw and moved down to my neck.

Shawn started kissing my neck and he started nibbling on my neck and I moaned fuckkkk Shawn and my head went back.

Shawn started moaning against my neck and I gripped his back and I moaned fuck.

Shawn slid off my underwear and tossed them off the bed Shawn took off his boxers and tossed them off the bed and looked at me and smiled widely.

Shawn separated my legs and lined up with my entrance and I gripped his back Shawn slid his length in and my head went back and I moaned fuckkkk.

Shawn groaned fuckkkk Elle your tight I felt my face burn slightly when he said that and I looked at him.

Shawn leaned down and started kissing me passionately and I shifted my hips up and cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer.

Shawn moaned slightly and pulled back our lips were pink and swollen I said I love you Shawn.

He smiled widely and said I love you more Elle and he nudged his nose against my face and started kissing me passionately again.

I felt like I was in heaven my body was on fire I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

Shawn pulled back and started breathing heavily and so was I Shawn rested his forehead against mine and my head went back.

Shawn started roughly thrusting into me and I moaned fuckkkk Shawn and I gripped his back.

Shawn's head went back and he moaned fuckkkk Elle that feels really good.

I felt my heart race slightly and I wrapped my legs around his stomach while he was thrusting into me.

Shawn smiled and said fuck I'm gonna miss this so much I said yea me too Shawn kept roughly thrusting into me.

I unwrapped my legs and said Shawn stop he stopped and said are you ok Elle i said yea roll over.

Shawn said ok and rolled onto his back so I was on top of him.

I straddled his lap and Shawn grabbed my hips and started grinding me roughly against him.

My head went back and i ran my nails down his chest me and Shawn started moaning in sync.

Shawn's hips went up and I looked at him and we were both glistening with sweat.

Shawn moaned fuck Elle I'm close I said me too and I gripped his hips while he continued grinding me roughly against him.

Shawn slammed me down on top of him and his mouth hung open and he started moaning fuckk and his head went back.

I started shaking roughly and I came and I felt Shawn twitching inside of me and he dropped his hips on the bed.

Me and Shawn started breathing heavily and he looked at me and smiled and said that was fucking amazing.

I smiled and said yea I agree and I bit my lip while looking at him. Shawn sighed and said I don't want to leave I said neither do I.

I bit my lip and Shawn pulled me closer and kissed me and I cupped his cheeks and pulled back and said Shawn.

He said yes Elle I smiled and said I love you forever Shawn smiled widely and said I love you too Elle forever.

I smiled and he kissed my head and rested his forehead against mine and we continued breathing heavily together.

A little while later me and Shawn got out of his bed and he had me on his chest while we walked out of his bedroom.

Me and went into the bathroom and closed the door Shawn put me down and I turned on the shower and got in while he took off his condom.

I said Shawn he said yea Elle while he got into the shower and closed the curtain he said whats up.

I said do you think your parents are bringing Aaliyah home or do we have to go get her.

Shawn said um I'm not sure we are gonna have to wait and ask them I said ok and we started showering together.

I turned Shawn's hair into a Mohawk and we started laughing together and I shook my head and pulled him closer and kissed him.

An hour later me and Shawn got out of the shower and dried off and changed and went back into our separate rooms and went to bed for the night.

A couple of hours later the front door opened and every one came home and my mom locked the front door.

Every one came upstairs and put their stuff in their room my door opened and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Aaliyah ran over to me and gave me a hug I smiled and said hey sis how was your sleep over.

Aaliyah jumped on my bed and said it was amazing and she told me all about it. I smiled and said wow that sounds like you had an amazing time.

Aaliyah smiled and said oh my God yes it was so much fun and she layed down on my bed and started laughing and I shook my head.

A little while later me Aaliyah and Shawn all headed downstairs and hung out in the living room and ate some food.

My mom said so Shawn and Elle how was your weekend I smiled widely and said uh absolutely amazing I got to meet black veil brides.

We all continued hanging out together as a family for the day a couple of hours later we all ate dinner then headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.