83 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my back and sighed and looked over my shoulder.

I carefully got out of bed and grabbed my phone and walked out of my room and closed the door.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed out of the bathroom.

I walked down the hallway and headed towards Shawn's room and opened the door and turned on the lights and closed the door.

I turned on music and grabbed his guitar and pic and sat down on his bed and got comfortable and started playing it.

I bit my lip and started playing random shit on the guitar and continued listening to music while smiling.

A couple minutes later the door opened and I looked up and saw Aaliyah walk in and closed the door.

I said did I wake you up she smiled and said no and climbed on his bed and said can you play me a song.

I said sure which one she told me and I quickly looked up the chords and started playing it.

Aaliyah smiled widely and said wow your amazing Elle I smiled and said thanks Shawn taught me.

Aaliyah said well he taught you well I started laughing and said yea I agree and we started laughing together and I shook my head.

Aaliyah said can I sleep with you and Cc tonight I laughed and said yea and I put up the guitar and pic and headed out of Shawn's room and closed his door.

Me and Aaliyah headed into my bedroom and I closed the door and plugged my phone in and put it down on my night stand.

Me and Aaliyah climbed into bed and cuddled together Cc jumped up and cuddled against us as well.

I took a couple pictures of us and put my phone down and we fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Matthew woke up and headed downstairs and left for work.

Cc jumped off my bed and layed down on his bed and fell back asleep.

A little while later my mom came in my room and turned on the lights and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

My mom said Aaliyah it's time to get up for school and she got up and walked out of my room.

My mom turned off my lights and closed the door I yawned really loudly and rolled onto my stomach and fell back asleep.

A little while later my mom went downstairs and waited for Aaliyah to get ready for the day.

A couple minutes later Aaliyah headed downstairs and said I'm ready my mom said ok and got off the couch.

A couple minutes later my mom and Aaliyah left and my mom locked the front door.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my back I sighed and looked out of the window and thought about Shawn.

I got out of bed and walked out of my room and closed my door and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and opened my door and called for Cc.

He got up and instantly ran out of my room and i started laughing and headed downstairs.

Cc was waiting patiently by his food bowl and I fed him and made me some food and something to drink.