36 Sunday

SUNDAY:

My alarm went off and I groaned fuckkkk and got up and turned it off. I turned on my lights and said Jesus Shawn it's fucking bright. I yawned and stretched and went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it and headed downstairs and got something to drink and went back upstairs. Everyone else started getting up as well I put on a croped hoodie and sweatpants and threw my hair in a messy bun and sprayed some body spray on and put my shoes on and put a couple of last minute things in my purse. A little while later I used the restroom and we all left the house and headed to the airport I took a couple of pictures with Shawn and Aaliyah. Shawn put a couple of his shirts and hoodies in my bag also with one of his colognes and I smiled. We all jammed out on the way to the airport I held Shawn's hand the whole time. A little while later we got there Matthew parked and we all went inside and I got my ticket and put my luggage on the thing and we all went through security. We all used the restroom and hung out at the terminal and waited for my plane we took two more pictures together. I charged my phone and me Shawn and Aaliyah played a game to pass the time. I used the restroom one last time before we all continued hanging out. Shawn looked extremely upset I gave everyone a hug again. I looked at Shawn and jumped on him and everyone started laughing and my mom took a picture of us and Aaliyah photo bombed one of them. Me and Shawn started laughing together and I rested my cheek on his shoulder and he rested his lips against my ear and he whispered. Please don't forget me mi amor I said I won't and he kissed my shoulder and said I'm gonna miss you I said I'm gonn miss you too Shawn. I didn't want to let go Shawn put me down and looked at me and he smiled and bit his lip and he said well this isn't good bye I laughed and said nope Shawn it's not. I said enjoy tour he looked down and said I will try and I said ok and playfully punched him in the stomach and he looked at me and shook his head and his eyes were watering. I bit my lip and gave him another hug and I said don't cry and his voice was scratchy he said I won't and I let go. A couple minutes later it was my time to go and I gave everyone a hug and grabbed my purse and put my phone in it and started walking away. Shawn yelled MI AMOR and I turned around and whispered mi amor and turned around and continued walking. I heard Shawn start crying and my heart started aching when I got on the plane and sat down. I texted Nat and told her I got on the plane and she said ehhh I can't wait I said same. I sent a couple pictures to Shawn and said mi amor 😘. A little while later the plane took off at 6 am I yawned and looked out the window and fell asleep. A couple of hours later someone woke me up and I yawned and stretched and got up and grabbed my purse and headed off the plane and used the restroom. It was 1 pm when my plane landed I texted Nat and she said ok we got here I said ok. I sat down and waited I texted Shawn and he said he is on his tour bus and he sent me a picture and I smiled and stood up. I grabbed my suit case and saw Nat I squealed and she hoisted me up and I gave her a hug and we grabbed my stuff and walked out the airport and we stopped and ate some food and headed back to her house. I let my parents know I made it and they said good. A little while later we got to her house and she put my stuff in her room and I gave her parents a hug and they were extremely excited. Her little sisters were also excited as well I said ugh jet lag sucks they laughed and said I bet. We all hung out all day then me and Nat hung out in her room and watched movies and listened to music. I used the restroom and changed and went back into her room and sprayed some body spray on and her cat jumped on the bed and I started petting her and she purred loudly and I smiled. Me and Nat chilled and got caught up on everything we missed out on and laughed. We fell asleep a little while later I started to miss Shawn a lot more now.