84 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I heard Matthew wake up and walk out of his room and close his door and go downstairs.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my back and sighed.

I heard the front door open and close and it getting locked I heard Matthews car leave the driveway.

I rolled onto my stomach and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A little while later my mom woke up and went into Aaliyahs room and woke her up for school and headed downstairs.

My mom went into the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker and went into the living room to wait for it to finish brewing.

A little while later Aaliyah headed downstairs and my mom made coffee and said ok let's go.

They walked out of the front door and my mom locked the front door and they left and headed to school.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said the hell is that noise.

I said oh its my music I forced myself up and turned off my music and unplugged my phone.

Lucy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly and it made me smile and I bit my lip she looked extremely adorable when she sleeps.

I took a picture of her and put my phone down and layed down on my back and yawned and stretched.

A little while later Lucy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto her back and said morning Elle.

I started laughing and said morning Lucy how did you sleep she said good but I feel dead.

I started laughing and said yea I agree with you Lucy said did your mom leave I yawned and said yea.

Lucy said oh your sister has school I said uh huh she said yikes I said uh huh I know poor thing.

I said I think Cc is still sleeping downstairs Lucy said um probably he didn't follow us upstairs.

Me and Lucy walked out of my room and we went into the bathroom together and we brushed our hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

Me and Lucy headed downstairs and Cc woke up and yawned and stretched and jumped off the couch.

I gave him some food and water and got something to eat and drink for me and Lucy.

We both sat down at the table and ate and talked about random shit and laughed together.

A little while later my mom came home and locked the front door and went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Cc jumped on the couch and layed down next to my mom after me and Lucy finished eating we picked up our dishes and went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

We all hung out in the living room all day and talked about random shit and laughed together and watched movies on TV.

A couple of hours later my mom left so she could go pick up Aaliyah from school a little later Matthew came home and locked the front door.

Matthew said hey girls we said hi dad and we all started laughing together and he headed upstairs to change and he came back downstairs.

Matthew went into the kitchen to look for something to eat a little while later my mom and Aaliyah came home.

Aaliyah ran over to me and tackled me on the couch and we all started laughing together.

I said holy shit I missed you too girl and I gave her a hug and she pulled back and we all continued laughing together.