35 day 7

DAY 7 SATURDAY:

I was chilling on my phone all night and heard the front door open. I jumped and checked my phone and saw it said 2 am I said um the fuck. I got up and found a baseball bat and opened my door and headed downstairs to see who it was. I heard laughing and the hallway lights turned on and I jumped and screamed FUCKKKKK. My mom and Matthew jumped and said Jesus Elle put the bat down Shawn ran out of his room in his boxers and said what happened he said oh hey dad. Shawn said Elle why the hell are you holding a bat I said I thought someone broke in Aaliyah ran out and yelled DAD CHELSEA and gave them hugs I put the bat down and walked over to Shawn and gave him a hug he said oh my God I thought we were going to die. Shawn started rubbing my back and he started laughing. I pulled back and playfully punched him and he said ow damn Elle and I started laughing and turned around. I gave my mom and Matthew a hug and said I'm happy you guys are ok they smiled and said yes don't worry we are ok. I smiled and pulled back and we all hung out in the hallway for a while then we all went into our rooms. I used the restroom and brushed my teeth and also used it and washed my face and went into my room. I did a little bit of skin care and sprayed some body spray on and ended up falling asleep. A little while later Aaliyah came in my room and climbed into bed with me and fell asleep against my chest and I smiled and fell asleep. A couple of hours later Aaliyah woke up and left my room and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. I rolled out of bed and got up and wiped my face and went to the bathroom and used it and washed my face and headed downstairs. My parents were up and cooking breakfast together Aaliyah was also up and talking to them about her week. As I was about to walk downstairs Shawn grabbed me and pulled me into his room and closed the door I yelped and said Shawn what the fuck and I started laughing and he kissed me passionately and it caught me off guard. All of my senses were in over drive Shawn pulled back and smiled I felt a million sparks when we kissed I said good morning babe and Shawn said good morning babe and kissed my forehead and we both headed downstairs. That kiss made me feel all warm and bubbly inside I bit my lip and blushed. Matthew said good morning guys we said hi and I gave my mom a hug and said I love you she said I love you too Elle and she kissed my shoulder. A little while later we all sat at the table and talked about our week I said soo I was thinking about flying back home and seeing my friends. I looked at my mom and she said um ok would you go by yourself I said um I don't know maybe. She looked at Shawn and he said hmm yes mam she said would you mind going with her Shawn smiled and said sure. I said no mom please it's fine they are my friends she said Elle I said mom I'm 18 please trust me. She sighed and said um ok fine Elle I smiled and said cool and grabbed my phone and texted my friends while bitting my lip. I said so this could be my 19th birthday gift she smiled and said can we celebrate when you come home I said yes mom and she smiled and said ok good. A little while later all my friends said yes and I looked for a plane ticket and bought it I said ok I should probably pack she said ok and I got up and ran upstairs smiling widely. I went into my room and put on some music and jammed out and grabbed my suit case someone knocked at my door and I said come in and the door closed. Shawn sat down beside me and said wow your tired of me huh I said no I just miss my friends he said 19 wow your old I said shut up your 21 he said damn thanks for reminding me and I laughed and shook my head and went to my closet. Shawn said when are you leaving I said tomorrow Shawn shot up and said TOMORROW I said yes Shawn and continued packing my bag and said what is that a problem he said um well I'm going back on tour tomorrow I said well at least we will both be distracted. Shawn yelled IM GOING ON TOUR TOMORROW ELLE I said OK SHAWN THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN Shawn scoffed and slammed my door and walked out. I rolled my eyes and continued packing like nothing happened I bit my lip and my eyes started watering but I just shook my head. After I finished packing I headed downstairs and said I'm leaving tomorrow they said ok and we took a couple pictures together including Shawn. He also put his bag by mine I told Matthew we had to wake up at 4 am he said ok and I set my alarm and smiled and said I'm super excited. I went upstairs and finished doing a couple of things. We all hung out as a family even though Shawn was pissed he still spent time with us. Aaliyah said I'm gonna miss you I smiled and said me too we all watched a movie later and Matthew set his alarm and we all went upstairs into our rooms. I used the restroom and Shawn stopped me and said Elle I'm sorry I didn't mean to get mad I said no its fine he said I'm just gonna miss you. I said me too and gave him a hug we took a couple pictures together and hung out in my room for a while then he kissed me and said good night I said good night Shawn and he frowned and walked out. I fell asleep a little while later and smiled while thinking about Shawn.