82 2 months later

2 MONTHS LATER MONDAY:

I still can't believe its been two months since Shawn has left it still doesn't feel real.

I got Cc a batman costume and I put it on him and took a couple pictures and posted it on Instagram and snapchat.

I also tagged Andy and Cc and they both loved it and shared it on their stories.

A bunch of Shawn's followers started following me and liking and commenting on all of my pictures it made me feel extremely special and lucky.

I checked my phone and sighed when it said 1 am Shawn has been extremely busy these past few days with meetings and shows.

I sighed and put down my phone and looked out of my window I decided to text Lucy and see if she was awake or not.

ELLE: hey Lucy are you awake I can't sleep right now and I'm dieing.

LUCY: lmao hell yea I just drank a monster on my way 🤣.

ELLE: ok see ya soon

I got out of bed and grabbed my phone and put on my shoes and sprayed some body spray on and walked out of my room.

I quickly used the restroom then headed downstairs and grabbed the house key and unlocked the front door.

I walked out of the door and closed it and locked it and walked down the porch and smiled widely.

I bit my lip and walked down the driveway and waited for Lucy to come pick me up.

I'm having a lot of fun being rebellious who knew I could feel so bad ass.

A couple minutes later I got into Lucys car and closed the door.

She already had the windows down and the music up I said wanna get tattoos.

Lucy smiled widely and said if you were single I would have just kissed you.

I smiled and blushed she said I know a place and she started driving down the neighborhood I smiled and looked out of the window.

A couple minutes later Lucy drove down the highway and headed to a tattoo parlor I looked around at all of the pretty lights lit up down the highway.

A little while later Lucy parked at a tattoo shop and we both got out and she closed the door and locked the car.

Me and Lucy walked in and a tall buff guy covered in tattoos walked out and he said hey honey.

I smiled and said you know him Lucy said yea he's my dad he said hi my name is David and he stretched out his hand.

I said um hi and smiled weakly and shook his hand and said I'm Elle he smiled and said cool.

We all sat down and I said um I had a father named David and he passed away Lucy's dad said I'm so sorry.

I said um no he was extremely abusive don't worry he said ok and smiled and he smiled and said I'm here if you need anything Elle.

I smiled and said thanks he said ok what would you guys want I said um I really want a black rose he said ok can you show me a picture.

I smiled and said yea hold on and I grabbed my phone and looked for a picture while Lucy talked to her dad about random shit and laughed together.

A couple minutes later I found the picture and he smiled and said ok and took my phone and started drawing the rose on a sheet.

ELLES TATTOO: