97 day 3 Tuesday

DAY 3 OF PARIS TRIP TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched Shawn was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I rolled off of his chest and layed on my back and looked out the window and noticed it was still extremely dark outside.

I got out of bed and grabbed my phone and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then went back into the room and climbed into the huge bathtub.

I plugged my earbuds in and started listening to music while reading fanfiction I had a pillow and blanket.

I took a couple pictures and posted it on Instagram and snapchat I continued playing on my phone until I fell asleep.

A couple of hours later I heard Shawn wake up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Shawn said Elle and he walked over to the tub and started laughing and took a picture of me and carried me back to bed.

Shawn plugged my phone in and tucked me in and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Shawn brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into the room and layed down in bed.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I looked at Shawn and he started laughing and said Elle why the fuck were you sleeping in the tub.

I yawned and laughed and said I don't know Shawn but it wasn't comfortable.

Shawn started laughing and said uh yea well I would assume it wouldn't be the most comfortable place to sleep in.

I started laughing and shook my head and said oh maybe tomorrow would you wanna take a bath together Shawn smiled and said sure.

I said so what do you wanna do he said um probably go visit around Paris I smiled smiled said ok cool.

Shawn said after we both wake up and get ready we can look for a taxi I said ok cool.

A little while later I forced myself out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into the room and got clean clothes.

I went back into the bathroom and closed the door and changed for the day and sprayed some body spray on.

I walked out of the bathroom and picked up my clothes and sat down on the bed.

Shawn grabbed clothes and went into the bathroom and closed the door and got ready for the day.

I put my shoes on and grabbed everything I needed and waited for Shawn.

A couple minutes later Shawn came out of the bathroom and put on his shoes and also grabbed everything he needed.

A couple minutes later me and Shawn walked out of the hotel room and walked down the hallway.

Shawn grabbed my hand and said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Elle.

He leaned down and kissed my head and I started smiling and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

A couple minutes later Shawn pressed the elevator button and we waited for the door to open.

A couple minutes later the door opened and me and Shawn walked inside and the door closed.