104 Tuesday

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk my head was killing me and I felt like shit from flying.

I took some medicine then I headed into the bathroom and used it then went back into my room.

I climbed back into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I heard Matthew wake up and walk out of his room and head downstairs and turned on the coffee maker.

A little while later Matthew left for work and locked the front door and left for the day.

A little while later my mom woke up and walked out of her room and went into Aaliyahs room and woke her up.

My mom headed downstairs and made some coffee and sat down on the couch and waited for Aaliyah.

A little while later my mom and Aaliyah left for school and my mom locked the front door.

A couple minutes later I heard the car left and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I got out of my bed and walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and closed the door.

I turned on the fan and sprayed some body spray on and walked out of my room and headed into Shawn's room.

I closed his door and walked over to his bed and climbed onto it and moved his blanket.

I straddled his lap and Shawn was only in his boxers I felt my heart go in between my legs.

I ran my hands down his abbs and I bit my lip and leaned down and kissed his forehead and he woke up.

Shawn yawned and stretched and said Elle what are you doing up I smiled and said morning.

Shawn smiled and said good morning Elle I said how are you doing on this fine morning.

Shawn started laughing and said well I'm doing amazing how about you I said good and rolled off of his chest.

Shawn got up and walked out of his room and closed his door and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Cc jumped on the bed and I smiled and started scratching his head and he made a cute noise.

Shawn brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into his room and closed the door behind him.

Shawn said Cc what the fuck are you doing in my bed and he smiled and climbed into bed and got comfortable next to me.

Cc climbed on his lap and he started squinting his noise and he started making cute noises.

A little while later me and Shawn got up and headed downstairs and fed Cc.

I sat on the counter while Shawn made breakfast I smiled and watches him.

A little while later my mom came home and locked the front door and walked in the kitchen and said morning guys.

Shawn smiled and said hey morning mom she smiled and hung out with us while Shawn cooked breakfast.

After Shawn finished cooking breakfast we all sat down at the table and ate breakfast and hung out as a family.

After we finished eating breakfast I picked up the dishes and went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

A little while later I headed upstairs and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

After I used the restroom I headed downstairs and sat back down on the couch.

My mom said so Shawn and Elle we are all going out as a family for dinner tomorrow.

Me and Shawn said oh cool that sounds like a lot of fun my mom smiled and said yes it does.

A couple of hours later my mom left and went to go pick up Aaliyah me and Shawn decided to cook dinner for everyone.

After me and Shawn finished cooking Matthew came home and locked the front door.

Matthew helped me and Shawn set up the table for dinner a little later my mom and Aaliyah came home.

A couple minutes later we all sat down at the table and hung out and ate dinner together.

Matthew said guys we are all going out to eat tomorrow Aaliyah was extremely excited about it.

After we all ate dinner Matthew helped Aaliyah with homework.

Me and Shawn were picking up the dishes in the kitchen and picking up the food.

A little while later everyone headed upstairs and went into their rooms for the night.

Cc went with Aaliyah and she smiled and closed her door I gave Shawn a hug and went into my room and plugged my phone in.

I yawned and climbed into bed and fell asleep for the night.